Hola BA - New in town!

I'm originally from the North side (Will Rogers Park) near Evanston. I'd love to meet other Chicagoans here.

Pete

I just booked my flight on Nov 6th to fly down to BA from Chicago to stay for an extended period of time, funny that I stumbled upon this thread.

Anyways, I'll be primarily in hostels but would love to go out with you guys sometime once I get down there

I would be up for meeting some Chicagoans as well. I last lived in 'West Wicker Park' at the end of my 4 years on Chicago and just before coming to BsAs. Technically, humboldt park, 1 block west of western but realtors felt that 'West Wicker Park' would draw more attention than listing it as Humboldt Park.

Jordan

Caitlin just reminded me there's an important football match on Wednesday night, so it's probably best to re-schedule.

Let's try thinking about something new!

hey guys -

my girlfriend and i just moved here from new york and are looking to meet some other people. if you haven't had your chicago meet-up and are willing to include two new yorkers (though actually originally from CA), we'd like to join.

quick background info - both 28, spent the past 5 years in NYC, speak VERY VERY limited spanish, currently renting a place in palermo.

chris

Back