Hola from 2 brand new expats!!

kwalarking said:
I moved here for work 3 months ago and will definitely like to join the party!

post on the thread at the top of the page so that the organizer (Rease) knows how many spaces to reserve.

26 and been here for a few months (from Boston) would also be up for something (can't attend tomorrow's event though).

Hey, I've just moved to BA from Sydney, Aus, will be here for the next year. I'd be keen to grab a drink with some other English speakers... I've only been here a week and am realising it's going to be a looong year if I don't meet some English speakers (I fear my Spanish language skills wont kick in as soon as I'd like to have some friends over here). Will keep an eye on this thread... (and I'm 28).
Cheers
Ben

Hello fellow expats! I'm 21 from Aus and will be moving to BA in mid-march. I hope to stay for 6 months working as an english teacher and would love to meet some likeminded people!
Ash

A couple other new Expats and I were discussing going out for dinner and a club maybe on Saturday night. So I will try and post a thread along the lines once I get something together. As for a drink if you girls want to do something Thursday night let me know. I got here about a week ago and I'm in my 20s as well.

A

I'm 26 from Buenos Aires. I've just joined the site, though I still have some trouble posting . Hope to meet lot of people.

Back