Hola - My Name Is Venetia

Chef Venetia

Registered
Hello everyone...mucho gusto. As requested I am introducing myself!

I arrived here in August and have been staying in Palermo Nuevo which I like very much. I am looking for a room to rent in a home with another lady or a couple (or I would be happy to house-sit and take care of pets just to be able to stay in a home).I may want to retire here so will stay at least 6 months.

I am a semi-retired private chef and an active photographer (Facebook Fan Page is: Featherstone Photography & Film)
I am single and looking to meet some nice gentlemen and also make friends of both sexes. I would like to learn Spanish and since I am a native english speaker from the UK I can help with the english language.

Cheers, Venetia

Hi Venetia,
I'm an Australian guy who has recently arrived here in BsAs.
I'm a photographer and although have signed with an agency am yet to begin working here.
If your free sometime it would be great to meet for a coffee and chat.
Cheers,
Enzo

Hey Venetia,

Remember that I know your sister so will be reporting on inappropriate internet forum activity jajajaja!

Hello Venetia!Welcome to Argentina i hope you enjoy your stay!!!( i bet you know how to make proper apple pie) i'm about to sell my soul for apple pie!!! ;)

venetia.Welcome to Buenos Aires! Care for a cook-off? Now that would be fun.. The prize would be an apple pie for McKenna! (McKenna!!! It's an apple pie, hold on to your soul for something bigger!!!!!)

Wow! so sorry not to have checked in before...some of these messages are quite ancient...but thank you for your responses. I have been here since August and liking it very much..found a great condo. in Recoleta and am sharing with anther woman...still looking for that special guy...but having a great time anyway!

Hello Venetia... Good Bad news you didn't find that special guy yet!

The good thing here is that you can have pleasant times while searching for that "other"

Back