Horse Asado

So what happens to all the Wild Horses that gets slaughtered or decimated by the tens or hudread of thousands in the US territory every year.? The wild horese I mean. I have seen them,they are magnificent horses.The wild Mustangs of America.!
Why not make a good use of these poor animals that served and still serve the humanity all over the entire hemisphere well, but as in the USA, they get massacred by the hordes!. I think, it serves well to export to those nations that consumes them as part of their diets.Those wild horses are clean of Men induced drugs of any kind. They are healthy and very clean so not harmful for digesting the Horse meats by Humans.

Horses aren't slaughtered in the US any longer, they closed down the slaughter houses in 2008. Now horses from the US are still sent to Canada/Mexico for slaughter but mustangs make up a tiny percentage of those sent to slaughter. Quarter horses actually make up the biggest percentage, followed by "grade" horses (non-papered), drafts and TBs.

Back