hotel in barrio once

BROOKLYN

Registered
saw this motel on website on pueyredon ave..motel de los pasajeros.in barrio once I mean how is this area??:eek:

not good for an expat for sure, unless you come from Bolivia or Peru

Oh come on guys its not the nicest zone but on pueyredon its not that dangerous. Not even close to "don't even think of going there". I walk around there quite a bit day and night because its one of the main transit centers of the city.

The area isn't escape from LA, but it isn't super nice either. Think Peruvian bus station with random evangelicals. There is Hotel La Perla right there in the area. I can't speak for their rooms, but they have killer pizza and it seems ok, two stars maybe.

I dont think only about the language barrier. That area reminds me of New York City, Porth Authority or East Bronx areas. Crowded of low class people during the day, and empty in a scary way after business hours.

Roxana said:
I dont think only about the language barrier. That area reminds me of New York City, Porth Authority or East Bronx areas. Crowded of low class people during the day, and empty in a scary way after business hours.
:DOOOW my kind of people!

BROOKLYN said:
saw this motel on website on pueyredon ave..motel de los pasajeros.in barrio once I mean how is this area??:eek:

That's my neighborhood! Or, judging by the comments here, should I say "hood"?

The neighborhood is just fine, but that hotel isn't.

Back