How Can I Bring Money to Argentina/Uruguay?

Thanks for sharing. The Google translation is still unclear. Is the cash management fee (CME) of 2% is charged every month on your balance? I see there is a branch office in BA. What's the fee for using their debit/ ATM card over here?
Brou has a branch here, but no free cash withdrawals...in fact I don't even think they have ATM's at the branch here.

Thanks for sharing. The Google translation is still unclear. Is the cash management fee (CME) of 2% is charged every month on your balance? I see there is a branch office in BA. What's the fee for using their debit/ ATM card over here?
I don't think that the local BROU branch in Buenos Aires is for individuals. As it says on the page, if you keep a minimum of USD 1,000. you don't have to pay maintenance fees. I don't ever have to withdraw cash from my BROU MAESTRO debit card from Argentina. If I use it in Uruguay I may extract uruguayan pesos or dollars (here only pesos); I do use it here to check my balance and register an account movement every 6 months to keep my account active and they charge me one dollar for that. Commission charges depend on the ATM network you use, I believe LINK charges less than the BANELCO network with this account. I do use the debit card a lot in Uruguay to make purchases since they partially deduct the local tax at the moment I use it. For specific questions on your debit card, you may contact them via whatsapp or web: https://www.brou.com.uy/web/guest/personas/tarjetas/redbrou/preguntas-frecuente

Back