How can I pay my U.S. credit card from here or Uruguay???

I have the opposite problem, building a house here and need to move dinero here, if you’re comfortable with it you could give me your dollars here and I’ll pay your amex with my us bank account. With, of course, safety/security caveats…

Don't wire it...send it by western union...best rate...or use a crypto transfer. Both go directly into your Argentinian bank account.

Has anyone used the CCL method to send usd back home? I mean the Contado con Liqui.

I have the opposite problem, building a house here and need to move dinero here, if you’re comfortable with it you could give me your dollars here and I’ll pay your amex with my us bank account. With, of course, safety/security caveats…
Yes, I thought of getting different people here aswell and it could be, just have to see some of the details of course. PM me anyway and maybe we can make it work. Yes, for years I had the opposite problem and paid way too much to get money here every month. Seems there should be a way or an app for people to not have to pay 5% to 7% both ways while someone makes 10% to 14% on it.

Yes, I thought of getting different people here aswell and it could be, just have to see some of the details of course. PM me anyway and maybe we can make it work. Yes, for years I had the opposite problem and paid way too much to get money here every month. Seems there should be a way or an app for people to not have to pay 5% to 7% both ways while someone makes 10% to 14% on it.
there is. you work and earn money in the country :)

or, you live in a country without these ridiculous financial restrictions.

This moronic government makes it impossible to bring much-needed dollars in.

During the Macri administration it was easy to do it.

This moronic government makes it impossible to bring much-needed dollars in.

During the Macri administration it was easy to do it.
It is so easy to bring money here...by any of a dozen money transfer companies...by crypto exchange...bring a wad of it in cash up to $10,000 a visit. There is also a guy that many use, but I have not, who even delivers it to your front door.

It is so easy to bring money here...by any of a dozen money transfer companies...by crypto exchange...bring a wad of it in cash up to $10,000 a visit. There is also a guy that many use, but I have not, who even delivers it to your front door.
During the Macri administration it was possible to make a simple LEGAL transfer from a US bank to an Argentinian one. No fuss, and insignificant fees.

During the Macri administration it was possible to make a simple LEGAL transfer from a US bank to an Argentinian one. No fuss, and insignificant fees.
Yes, of course but there are currency controls now...and we live in the present, lol. I find there is much less stress in my life when I live in the present...but it is not very Western, hahaha.

Yes, of course but there are currency controls now...and we live in the present, lol. I find there is much less stress in my life when I live in the present...but it is not very Western, hahaha.
Hey Rob, besides crypto and WU, can you mention any other currency exchanges to send money TO the US?
I had decided to fly to US taking 10K at a time but see now flights prices have skyrocketed and have only enough miles for one flight. Thanks!

Back