How Did You Get Your Guarantia From A Friend?

I was just saying that there are many funny posters here, hopping from a country to another now and then. It does sounds fishy to me. Maybe one day I will write a novel about these illations, maybe I'll be the next Garcia Marquez.
Who knows. As of now, I am more likely to become the next Quino. ;)

I was just saying that there are many funny posters here, hopping from a country to another now and then. It does sounds fishy to me. Maybe one day I will write a novel about these illations, maybe I'll be the next Garcia Marquez.
Who knows. As of now, I am more likely to become the next Quino. ;)
OK,OK. Now have you figured out where Ceviche really comes from ? Do you thinking he really from the African continent?

No, he cannot be from the US, he said he is a lawyer, but he cannot have definitely have attended an English as a first language school. No way.
Makes too many phonetic mistakes (such as advice/advise), weird verb choice (will/would).

We also know he is not a native Spanish speaker, and he was trying to get Argy citizenship alone, so I would rule out the entire South America.

Hmmm, but I presume he has studied under IPA and not the Russian alphabet so where is he from? But I have known so many Americanos, then college graduates that can not spell nor write correctly either. Anyways, he is a nice chap even with those buking muscle of his!

No, he cannot be from the US, he cannot have definitely have attended an English as a first language school. No way.
Makes too many phonetic mistakes (such as advice/advise), weird verb choice (will/would).

ha ha

So all British, Scottish, Irish, New Zealanders, Americans and Australians all over the world, write and speak 100% perfect English -just because its their presumed native language? They never make a mistake with spellings or grammar or phonetics or adjectives or verbs or adverbs or prenouns?

So anyone who is speaking and writing his/her native language will inevitably write it perfectly without flaws else the person's origin is in doubt!!

ha ha...Thats a joke, right?

And may I know, why are you along with some others here on this forum, so obsessed/curious/degrading when discussing other's members English skills? And when you have declared yourself that English is not your native language. So where did you get the license to start correcting and giving marks on others English unless you have some Phd in English Literature or something from some well known and reputed University?

===

Hybrid San, I think she is pissed off with me because I paired her off with you! She felt insulted...so she is taking it back on me by insinuating disgusting things about me.

he was trying to get Argy citizenship alone, so I would rule out the entire South America.

You have not heard of any Peruvians or Brazilians or Paraguayas or Bolivians trying to get Argie citizenship? hmm?

Alone? Yes..so? A educated Spanish person is incapable to get it alone? or only the poor Spanish come to Argentina?

I have always thought that Argentina would make a great hideout for many modern criminals, just like it was in the past. Chances are, there are some hiding on is forum.

Did you consider being a responsible citizen of the world and alerting the International Police?

Back