How Did You Get Your Guarantia From A Friend?

Time for the truce. Both parties let bury the hatches. BA expats members are one very close family so let it be and call for an amicable
resolution to this feud.

This started as a thread about how to get a guarantee to rent an apt. Now it seems to have become a thread about being critical of
other members' English.

I am sorry, but I don't see how I was CRITICIZING his English.

Hybrid Ambassador guessed Cevice was from the "Can do" country, which I assume it means the US ("Yes, we can" was the slogan of Obama's campaign), and I was simply ruling out this option based on the only thing I can see of Ceviche: his writing.
I never said he cannot speak English or should speak it better. I don't care about anybody's English. ME NOT CARE. Understood?!

This started as a thread about how to get a guarantee to rent an apt. Now it seems to have become a thread about being critical of
other members' English. Wierd that some people have time for such silliness. I do not care where anyone was born, has lived, or is living.
That is none of my business , nor should it be a topic on this thread. Some people seem to have too much free time and are too eager to critizise. Shame! English is my native language and I still make mistakes and am not proud of that. Also having had a CVA did not help.

Thank you "Happy Lady". Thanks for your comment . You being a Native speaker.

Humbled by your support in the matter.

. I don't care about anybody's English. ME NOT CARE. Understood?!

Not yet. Time will tell.

You clearly seem to be obsessed with English language and from a mile..you can guess a person's origin..just by the way he/she writes English on a nameless foro!

ha ha! what a joke!

I did not even know you were operating here on a disguised Nick and avtaar. Look, who was insinuating, I am a criminal!

What a joke!

---

Sync girl..can you tell us her previous nick?

I have two new best friends on this forum now.

Sync Girl and Happy Lady.

Thank you ladies!

You both made my day!

I am sorry, but I don't see how I was CRITICIZING his English.

Hybrid Ambassador guessed Cevice was from the "Can do" country, which I assume it means the US ("Yes, we can" was the slogan of Obama's campaign), and I was simply ruling out this option based on the only thing I can see of Ceviche: his writing.
I never said he cannot speak English or should speak it better. I don't care about anybody's English. ME NOT CARE. Understood?!

Serafina, too complex, just let it be. I love you both.

Back to Garantia,

Met two landlords today ( in my 'perfect' building)...and offered them a bulk rent in exchange of giving me a deptt sin garantia.

Fingers crossed.

Not yet. Time will tell.

You clearly seem to be obsessed with English language and from a mile..you can guess a person's origin..just by the way he/she writes English on a nameless foro!

ha ha! what a joke!

I did not even know you were operating here on a disguised Nick and avtaar. Look, who was insinuating, I am a criminal!

What a joke!

---

Ron Burgundy was one and can't remember the others.

I've had the same one for 9+ years despite "girl" far from describing me now, haha. Mine comes from work, back then we had SynDragon (big boss), SynIT, a few others I can't even remember, and myself SynGirl (since I also worked for the "syndicate" and was the only girl). And one guy just went by "TheGeneral" which now of course makes me think of the character in Walking Dead, who actually he did kind of resemble!.

Not yet. Time will tell.

ha ha! what a joke!

What a joke!

---

Would you just grow some balls and stop crying.

Would you just grow some balls and stop crying.

What has my balls got to with it?

And why are your balls paining so much if indeed I am crying?

Go and take care of your balls first and do not worry about the growth status, of my or other forum members balls .

Ok Mr Balls aka Balls Ghost or whatever balls?

Back