How do BAexpats feel about converting Spanish to be Gender Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just call some of my friends "vieja" whether they're male or female. I love controversial topics posted from people who signed up an hour ago.

You mean under an hour between me calling out retitedwanker, suddenly what appears to be the embodyment of everything he criticizes appears and starts posting all over the place, while retiredwanker suddenly takes a break from posting... Could it be Clark Kent??

:p

You mean under an hour between me calling out retitedwanker, suddenly what appears to be the embodyment of everything he criticizes appears and starts posting all over the place, while retiredwanker suddenly takes a break from posting... Could it be Clark Kent??

:p

Edit: I meant ThwDonald (I mix up the right wing trolls sometimes )

Speaking if Thw
TheDonald said:
... the world needs more thieves.
Shouldn´t it be illegal to teach stuff like that for a Degree in Economics?

PS: Perdon if I assumed he has a degree based on his claim of an Economist.

Last edited:
I'm new here and I admit, I don't understand these internecine squabbles but I would like to return to the original topic.

What about changing Cristina's slogan from "Todos" to "Todes" in order to make the party more inclusive?

Interesting how quickly you are already using derogatory, disqualifying terms to describe the actions of those you don't agree with. I don't think you really want a truly intellectual discussion on the subject, but instead to educate those of us who are less enlightened to your point of view.
I find it interesting, though not surprising, that she asks for a discussion and when someone takes her up and says something she denigrates him for mansplaining. My definition of the term, which she nicely illustrated, is when a woman asks a question and the man's answer is not the one sought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back