Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 401 - 500%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500 - 999%

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 1000% or greater

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
My apt is in Palermo. I received to different envelopes with a few different bill in each of them. One of the letters is for: sr propiedade (with my address) and the other says my name with the correct address as well! Each letter has a few bills inside for the yearly and monthly abl tax. But why 2? Did anyone else receive 2 different bills (separate envelopes)? Or is it a mistake as both have different numbers? Oh and it increased 150%

Depends on when they came, Shoush.

In December/January they circulated the old-style bills (annual, "00", plus installments "01" and "02") with last year's rates. Then about a month ago, an all-new bill showed up with an adjustment to the prior bills plus a new "00" annual for the rest of the year and, alternatively, 2 more monthlies with vencimientos of 14 May and 14 June.

Does that correspond to what you received?

Reedmoore said:
Could someone explain if the impuesto inmobliaro is paid by the renter. My contract say I pay the ABL but my landlord wants me to pay this. The new tax bill has ABL on one line and impuesto inmobliaro on the next line. seems they are two different taxes.
The impuesto inmobiliario is an all-new tax that just appeared in CABA last month. Since it didn't exist when you signed your contract, I would try to negotiate it with the landlord, even though I assume that all new contracts will make it the renter's responsibility.

According to http://www.tributariolocal.com.ar/2007/ponencias/TEMA3.pdf, the new tax covers maintenance of storm drains, sidewalks, and street paving, plus an assessment to fund the extension of the subway system.

jimdepalermo said:
The impuesto inmobiliario is an all-new tax that just appeared in CABA last month. Since it didn't exist when you signed your contract, I would try to negotiate it with the landlord, even though I assume that all new contracts will make it the renter's responsibility.

According to http://www.tributariolocal.com.ar/2007/ponencias/TEMA3.pdf, the new tax covers maintenance of storm drains, sidewalks, and street paving, plus an assessment to fund the extension of the subway system.

Don't let the Argies take advantage of you. There is no way they can make you pay a new tax that isn't in your contract. And it would cost them more to take you to court and enforce the payment (plus they would lose) than what the city gov't is charging.

Don't be pushed around. Don't pay it.

jimdepalermo said:
Depends on when they came, Shoush.

In December/January they circulated the old-style bills (annual, "00", plus installments "01" and "02") with last year's rates. Then about a month ago, an all-new bill showed up with an adjustment to the prior bills plus a new "00" annual for the rest of the year and, alternatively, 2 more monthlies with vencimientos of 14 May and 14 June.

Does that correspond to what you received?

No it doesn't! They Both arrived at the same time as well! I guess I'll have to call some sort of customer service tomorrow!

shoush said:
No it doesn't! They Both arrived at the same time as well! I guess I'll have to call some sort of customer service tomorrow!
Woops - sorry 'bout that!

I would take the boletos to my neighborhood CGPC and ask them to explain. At least at the one near here (behind Alto Palermo shopping), waits are usually short, and I've found most of the people genuinely helpful.

Back