How To Use Paypal To Get Money Out?

I just sent U$S 100 from my wife's Argentine account to my US account. It worked fine. Am I missing something? Is it a problem with larger amounts?

I'm slightly confused.

I have an Argentine PayPal account and a UK PayPal account and a VISA and American Express card issued from Banco Santander in Argentina.

Do I pay my UK PayPal Account directly using the Argentine Credit Cards or do I pay my Argentine PayPal Account and then transfer it to my UK PayPal account?

Any advice welcome.

Hi, I've got a little bit different situation. My husband and I live in the U.S. but we have a house in Argentina that we rent out. The rent money is sitting in our Argentine bank account as we can't figure out how to withdraw the money here. (The AFIP denied us permission to buy dollars officially) Can we use paypal to withdraw the money here in the U.S.? How do you do it? Is the 20% government imposed tax applied to the transaction? Right now, we just have a Visa Debit card from our Argentina HSBC bank account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Easiest way would probably be to buy blue dollars and send it out through Uruguay.

Hi, does anyone know about transferring money from an Argentine Paypal to US account? My wife works online as a translator and they pay her in USD. She recently had it sent to her Argentine Paypal. We are going to the US soon and we want to use the money. Can we send the USD from her Argie account to my US one? Does anyone have current information on this?

Hi, does anyone know about transferring money from an Argentine Paypal to US account? My wife works online as a translator and they pay her in USD. She recently had it sent to her Argentine Paypal. We are going to the US soon and we want to use the money. Can we send the USD from her Argie account to my US one? Does anyone have current information on this?
She should have got the money sent to your US Paypal in the first place. Now she can send it to you, but you will be paying 4 per cent in fees. Tell her to use your PP next time instead.

Anyone having problems with American Express and paypal? Used to work fine. Maybe it's part of the forthcoming US sanctions... Visa never worked for me :angry:

Anyone having problems with American Express and paypal? Used to work fine. Maybe it's part of the forthcoming US sanctions... Visa never worked for me :angry:
they all work but PP is under the radar.

Back