how/where to procure sleeping pills in BA

Ceviche

Registered
Have been traveling all across the globe last few months.

Unable to sleep at proper times in BA for past few days. End up lying awake in bed for several hours despite going to gym etc

Where/how can I get sleeping pills?

I am not depressed or a addict. Just trying to regulate my sleep.

Any suggestions?

Just get an appointment at any clinic or doctor. They can easily write you a prescription for Ambien. There it's called Zolpidem and the brand name is Somnit.

I have insomnia and didn't have any problems at all getting a prescription for it. The pharmacies won't sell it without a prescription but any doctor should be able to get you a prescription if you ask for it.

You can walk in into the Guardia of the Hospital Aleman (not the main entrance, on the street on the left of the main entrance). They will attend you for some pesos within 30 min.. You do not have to be associated - they will just charge you.

I don't really think it's a good idea. The effect it has on some glands is terrible as these drugs suppress the action of hormones. At long term this can be devastating for your health.
Try to do something else but please avoid that kind of drugs.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is one of the most effective treatments for this.
best wishes

Gorilla Monsoon said:
you can buy melatonin pills straight off the shelf in any Farmacity. I take some every now and again when i can't sleep. I think they're about $25 pesos a pack.

Along the same lines, you can take Armonil, also sold off the shelf in Farmacity. Contains Linden, Valerian and Passiflora and it works.

I LOVE Melatol Plus; it's in the 'vitamins' section of the pharmacy; it has Melatonin and two or three other 'natural' supplements that work as sleep aids. It's not heavy, I don't wake up groggy, and it doesn't feel crazy like pharmaceutical grade pills. Try it!

Thanks a lot guys! I haven't been able to fall asleep at night either. I've been here for a month now but I think I'm still jet lagged even though there is only a 2 hour difference lol
I think I'll stop by farmacity later and get some melatonin too :)

Try eliminating any and all light in your sleeping room. It makes a difference.

Back