Human Garbage Gets Justice

Scott even looks truly slimy, but he's hardly unique among the R's.
Florida produces a special kind of "R" there is Jeb doing the "Hang Chad", Marko Rubio indited on Check Fraud and Scott with the disappearing billions. They all get to run for president. Reminds of why Florida [Miami] was christened the capital of Latin America.

Florida produces a special kind of "R" there is Jeb doing the "Hang Chad", Marko Rubio indited on Check Fraud and Scott with the disappearing billions. They all get to run for president. Reminds of why Florida [Miami] was christened the capital of Latin America.

Everything I know about Florida, I learned from Carl Hiaasen.

WAKE UP SHEEPOLE!!!

I'd say pick up some lithium pills from Walmart but maybe the one near you is closed to be converted in to a Chinese holding center to take away guns during Jade Helm 15.

Seriously though, do you read what you write and still wonder why we think you're crazy?

Spoken like a true zombie who's mind is already made up about a topic and refuses to allow any new information to alter said programmed belief. Seriously though, do you ever engage in a response that centers around the material? Or is your standard response simply to attack the speaker when no other recourse is left to you. Oh and side note, I could care less what your opinion is of me so the feeling is mutual my friend.

And you forgot what it means to have "critical thinking". Go back to sleep, the world doesn't need you.
Spoken like a true zombie who's mind is already made up about a topic and refuses to allow any new information to alter said programmed belief.

Back