Human Garbage Gets Justice

The only time I believe that deadly force is called for is to defend oneself from perceived deadly force.

Stand your ground, Mr. Zimmerman! For all you know, the next Trayvon Martin is just around the corner, waiting for you to hunt him down: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/what-happened-trayvon-martin-explained

Hmm, I actually give usa much more credit, than you obviously. Country, that provided false evidences to justify the attack on two sovereign countries, in my opinion shouldn't have too big trouble to point a finger to a kid. But again, I am not saying the guy is not guilty, but guilty in all 32 or how many points? Hard to believe.

I also hate hypocrisy, as everyone should. And yet for USA is way bigger crime to kill 4,than thousands. Even more, they are chasing the guy exposing irregularities in army operations.

Of course everyone can dislike my post and you got by nicely, simply publishing it. It is way easier than opening eyes.
Has anyone ever called you an asshol@@@@

ejcot en argentina . Your free use of street language and obscenity speaks volumens about your intellegence and cultural levels.If you are a U.S. citizen or legal resident you are free to work toward universal health care in the U.S.If not,i fail to see why you get so "hot under the collar" about it.
Moreover, for countries with smaller populations the logistics are much simpler. Fewer sick people,fewer hospitals,fewer doctors' and nurses' salaries,fewer everything = easier funding = less cost = easiier popular consesus needed to vote for it.Kindly,slow down and use a little more clear thinking

ejcot en argentina . Your free use of street language and obscenity speaks volumens about your intellegence and cultural levels.If you are a U.S. citizen or legal resident you are free to work toward universal health care in the U.S.If not,i fail to see why you get so "hot under the collar" about it.
Moreover, for countries with smaller populations the logistics are much simpler. Fewer sick people,fewer hospitals,fewer doctors' and nurses' salaries,fewer everything = easier funding = less cost = easiier popular consesus needed to vote for it.Kindly,slow down and use a little more clear thinking
Yawn, you are still wrong

Back