Hunger: Good News And Bad News

dont like medialunas?!?!?!?!?!

I wont trust in everything else then.

I love the steak, the malbec, the dulce de leche, the ice cream, the medialunas, the coffee (although for some reason it has a bad reputation!)...

but I CRAVE a curry!!! Or just anything with flavour...

I love the steak, the malbec, the dulce de leche, the ice cream, the medialunas, the coffee (although for some reason it has a bad reputation!)...

but I CRAVE a curry!!! Or just anything with flavour...

http://www.phuketwok.com.ar/

Pretty decent. No cards accepted though, just cash.

There are all kindsa restaurants here, of course they all come with an Argentine interpretation. Very understandable. I used to live in Dubai and the Indian food, despite the huge size of Indian community there, was still not authentic enough according to Indian friends of mine. Of course I prefer the non authentic stuff since I can't stand spicy food (in that respect, food in Argentina is straight from heaven for me).

BTW There are Indian restaurants, Chinese, Korean, etc here too. If you are interested in going to a couple of those, ask around.

Walked by a small curry house in San Telmo called Mash British Curry House (Mexico 518). Anyone been there?

The bad news: all they have to eat is Argentine food.
Bacon will enjoy that a blog that she wrote 2 1/2 years ago is having a resurgence of clicks.

By the time that post even hit the Internets, she had two weeks left in this country, before heading back home for the first time in over 420 days. But she's fairly accurate with her posts. Her response to one poster of:

"[background=transparent][background=transparent]Ayngelina[/background][/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]ON THE JUNE 19, 2011 REMARKED[/background][background=transparent] [/background][background=transparent]#[/background]

[background=transparent][background=rgb(255, 255, 224)][background=transparent]Peruvians just have a better sense of food being light and flavourful whereas Argentines think a load of cheese or sauce is the way to go."[/background][/background][/background]

...is 100% accurate. Peruvians have the best food in South America by far. That's be proposed and seconded many times over on this board. But as you can see from her name and her misspelling of "flavorful", she comes from a lesser populated English speaking country. In this case, CANADA. The second largest country in the world by size with a smaller population than Argentina.

Plus, she's short and grumpy and was happiest when she was stumbling down the streets of Palermo after having thrown back a bottle or more of vino tinto that she couldn't have described with more words than "red" and "delicious" if you had taking into a police station and interrogated her for hours.

Back