The Hunger Games

StuckLikeGlue

Registered
Does anybody have The Hunger Games in English that I could borrow or buy? It's still not available on iBooks so I thought I'd ask here :p

Were you able to find the books? I am interested in reading them too!

and I hear some people are using google and piratebay too...

Matt84 said:
and I hear some people are using google and piratebay too...

What's that Torrent that you're talking about?

Napoleon said:
What's that Torrent that you're talking about?

I wouldn't know! I just overhead those weird names from a younger crowd.

"goo'gle" that's a funny name :rolleyes:

StuckLikeGlue said:
Does anybody have The Hunger Games in English that I could borrow or buy? It's still not available on iBooks so I thought I'd ask here :p

You have ibooks so I suppose you have iPad? download Kindle for iPad, then download it from amazon...

Ahhh the hunge games, love! I just finished the first book and already onto the second. Does anyone know when it comes out in BA?

justgirl90 said:
Ahhh the hunge games, love! I just finished the first book and already onto the second. Does anyone know when it comes out in BA?

March 29th is the release date for Los Juegos del Hambre in Argentina...I can't wait!! If you'd like to join me and a girlfriend when we go, we can keep in touch :)

StuckLikeGlue said:
March 29th is the release date for Los Juegos del Hambre in Argentina...I can't wait!! If you'd like to join me and a girlfriend when we go, we can keep in touch :)

Ahh yay not that much longer then. For sure I'd be keen :) if you don't mind not having the actual book I can forward you the PDF versions. I've just been reading them on my phone but has done me well!

Back