I Reek Of Excitement!

I strongly recommend Barrio Norte, plenty of expats too. Especially the square between this four avenues: Santa Fe, Coronel Diaz, Las Heras, Pueyrredon. I live there

Ok now we know where you live. We'll be on the lookout for a guy with a moose head, there can't be that many people like that ;)

Ok now we know where you live. We'll be on the lookout for a guy with a moose head, there can't be that many people like that ;)
This, gentlemen, is JamJam chasing Matiasba in Bosques de Palermo.

putin-rifle1.jpg

Now, I do expect you to go to that square and have a traditional duelo criollo with mr. Matiasba over the Malklands.

I think he'll be 'Reeking of excrement' when I get out there! ;)

Here-here! And, the backbiting and anti-Argentina sentiment on this forum makes you wonder why people chose (choose) to reside in Argentina.

Here-here! And, the backbiting and anti-Argentina sentiment on this forum makes you wonder why people chose (choose) to reside in Argentina.

Ay-yay-yay you're about the 1000th person on this forum to make the "why do you choose to live here" statement without any understanding of the fact that most of us on the forum that are negative and bitter have no choice in living here!!

Canadababe, you've been here 3 months? I've been here 8 long years. I too was all shiny and happy and new at some point, but when you actually live here -- and I mean live in Buenos Aires with so many ties to this place that it is no longer a choice to leave, which is the case for the majority of people on this forum who have stuck it out anywhere near the same amount of time as me -- you do earn the right to have some anti-Argentina sentiment -- just as any Argentine does! Because let me tell you, start browsing the comments section of La Nacion and Clarin and you'll see that all the "anti-Argentina" sentiment is not unique to expats, it is an extremely common sentiment right now amongst the majority, yes the majority of Argentines -- the pro-Ks are not the majority even if they keep reciting to you that they won with the 59%. And the anti-Argentine sentiment you speak of is due to frustration that builds up over the years when you are actually involved in day-to-day aspects of this country .

You call for people to be all nice and everything, but you've been here for all of two seconds. You call for understanding, but please try to understand this: You are a newcomer here, you have your rose colored glasses on still. It may take a long time for those to come off, but one day it will probably happen, and you, like the large large majority of Argentines out there will find the following sentence coming out of your lips too: Que pais de MIER(coles)!!! A sentiment that has been and is expressed or thought of by pretty much every Argentine out there at least once in their lives.

Sorry to come off jaded and bitter and all "anti-Argentine" (which I'm not really, but I sure as hell am anti-K, anti-Moreno, anti este gobierno de mierda) but I am living in a different moment than you, you are happy for all the differences you are experiencing from home, I am wishing for all the dullness and fuctionality of Canada.

if u really read your posting you really come across as boring

Back