I want to be your hair stylist

Hey Guys,

Just to give you all a heads up, I had my hair cut with Tequan (aka, the Spammer) and not only was he a nice gentleman, but he knows how to cut hair. He did a great job with my cut and I am extremely happy with the results (so much that he has a repeat customer).

As far as the spamming goes, he might have gone a bit overboard, but he's doing what he needs to do to become successful and make it here in a new city. The ambition he showed in trying to find new clients on BAExpats he matches with the detail he puts into cutting hair. I would highly recommend giving him a shot, if not, your hair might suffer :)

Thanks again for the great haircut Tequan!! See you in a couple weeks.

Dashb07 said:
Again my intentions weren't to be a spammer or to be annoying. Im just trying to do what I love.
So here is what you can do: You post it once (you already did), bookmark the post (use the permalink in top right corner) and add an intelligent comment to the original thread every now and then. The latest posts show up first in the index/thread overview http://baexpats.org/expat-life/

I'm bald so I'm not letting you near my head with scissors, but...

If you're still in Dallas, can I have my mom drop off some new boxers for you to bring down? Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

PS- My dad might try to load you down with some toothpaste, some NeoSporin (sp?), some band-aids, maybe some dental floss, and perhaps even some toilet paper and/or paper towels. (Once he sets foot in a TARGET, he goes crazy.) Just tell him that you'll take the Pepcid AC, but that everything else is available down here. (Or, I already have enough NeoSportn.)

Thanks again

Napoleon said:
I'm bald so I'm not letting you near my head with scissors, but...

If you're still in Dallas, can I have my mom drop off some new boxers for you to bring down? Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

PS- My dad might try to load you down with some toothpaste, some NeoSporin (sp?), some band-aids, maybe some dental floss, and perhaps even some toilet paper and/or paper towels. (Once he sets foot in a TARGET, he goes crazy.) Just tell him that you'll take the Pepcid AC, but that everything else is available down here. (Or, I already have enough NeoSportn.)

Thanks again

Just a thought, I have good friends who are psychologists/psychiatrists down here. Let me know if you want their contact info...

Dashb07 said:
Hey Guys and Gals,

My intention's of promoting my business on here are not to be annoying or to push business away. I am simply just trying to put my name out there. To my understanding, there are new people joining everyday. I want to give them the comfort of letting them know i'm here. The first thing most women do when moving to a new location is look for 3 things... a doctor, a dentist, and a hair stylist.

Forgive me for double posting on the same day, as i'm still getting used to working with the forums. You may not like the way i'm promoting my business, but why knock my hustle? I've had a lot of positive feedback/questions. So with that said, I don't plan to stop promoting myself. If it means I lost a client than so be it. I've had more positive responses than negative ones and I would much rather have more positive clients than negative ones.

Again my intentions weren't to be a spammer or to be annoying. Im just trying to do what I love.

good luck, and don't let the haters on this site get you down ;)

Dashb07 said:
Hey Guys and Gals,

My intention's of promoting my business on here are not to be annoying or to push business away. I am simply just trying to put my name out there. To my understanding, there are new people joining everyday. I want to give them the comfort of letting them know i'm here. The first thing most women do when moving to a new location is look for 3 things... a doctor, a dentist, and a hair stylist.

Forgive me for double posting on the same day, as i'm still getting used to working with the forums. You may not like the way i'm promoting my business, but why knock my hustle? I've had a lot of positive feedback/questions. So with that said, I don't plan to stop promoting myself. If it means I lost a client than so be it. I've had more positive responses than negative ones and I would much rather have more positive clients than negative ones.

This is my first time seeing the post being a new member:) I'll be arriving in BA in march and will be looking for someone to snip my tips every month. I'll be in touch. Good luck!

i'm assuming you did all the cuts/styles in the pictures on the site??

my jaw dropped.. maybe i'll get more than a trim..

for everyone who is complaining: GET A LIFE. seems like you are infront of the computer checking this site every single hour since you have seen his post more than once. GO OUT AND LIVE A LITTLE AND LET THE GUY ADVERTISE! HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO IT!
Everyone that is complaining =losers. couch potatoes. stop surfing the net so much. GET OUT THE HOUSE!

Had a haircut by TJ yesterday - Loved the job he did, highly recommended
: )

Back