I Was Swindled Out Of $1000 Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the mean time, I'm seeking an artist to do a pencil or charcoal drawing in the style of a "police sketch". You know, the kind you see on the local news. The drawing is to add some visual interest to the website I'm constructing (see my forum signature below). I don't need the original drawing, just a web displayable version, e.g. jpeg. I can offer modest payment or one year of free hosting for your web site as payment.

Download the app Papercamera on Google play. It offers several variants of sketches.

BScr1op.jpg

Apparently it was acquired under duress whilst suffering under a cruel and illegal regime of Uruguayan cuisine.

Hi All,

I've just finished reading this thread to 'catch up' with what's been going on. I know the people involved and have spoken with several forum members about the situation for some time 'off the record'.

It seems to me that Santiago is behaving inappropriately. Whether this is due to malicious intent, gross negligence or some inability to control his conduct is for now not known and besides the point. As far as the facts go; it is clear that promises have been made and breached on a continuing basis. Additionally, this pattern of conduct has been seen on another occasion with another forum member.

The form of conduct at play looks very much like a propensity towards 'always having bad luck because of circumstances beyond control' and yet always having the other party suffer while he retains some benefit as consequence. As has been mentioned before, this current 'problem' could easily be resolved with a simple day trip to buenos aires, or by using a 'financiera' or by a plethora of other potential mechanisms. The fact that it hasn't been makes many members think that Santiago has just spent the money and is either trying to get more to pay back Jo later and therefore using delaying tactics/excuses, or worse, doesn't even intend to pay back the money at all.

Lets see what happens to the public promises which have been made on this thread. Time will often reveal truth, and so we have to wait and see how things actually develop concretely. Talk is cheap in this sort of a situation, actions will show far more.

I wish Jo good luck in resolving this issue and very much hope that Santiago is merely being grossly negligent, self centered, unreliable and child like in his actions. My worry is that much of this behaviour feels very much like this sort of methodology a confidence trickster or someone with psychopathic traits would exhibit, in which case we may all be in for a stormy byzantine drama for some time!

Time Will Tell.

Peace and Love,

London2Baires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back