I Was Swindled Out Of $1000 Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santiago Vera Sanudo website can still be accessed from my PC http://santiagovera.com/ (don't forget the full name & link for proper Google referencing B) )

I've lived in San Rafael, Mendoza for 6 years now. The BIGGEST scammers and thieves here are my fellow Americans! One, taking a BIG Doc from Michigan, for over 1 MILLION in 90 DAYS 'helping him' find and purchase 'fincas'.

He is so notorious here that even the LOCAL TV station did an entire 30 minute show on him several years back for the locals...

Got to be careful down here amigos...

Since this is about a Lonely Texan taking money from a non US citizen, Is someone willing to immortalise the Tale of Santiago in a cartoon that could be sold to the Museum of Foreign Debt? The songs about loss in the Sodom and Gomorrah of the De la Plata could be part of the exhibit too . I'm sure we could obtain a grant considering the present material offered by this meaningful cultural institution.

It might still work for some who have accessed the site previously and their computer is still caching the DNS record (the record with the host / domain name pointing to the IP address of the site). It will expire eventually, though.

I just did a whois for the domain and got this:

Domain Name: SANTIAGOVERA.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.VERIFICATION-HOLD.SUSPENDED-DOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS2.VERIFICATION-HOLD.SUSPENDED-DOMAIN.COM
Updated Date: 26-aug-2014
Creation Date: 11-aug-2014

which seems to indicate that the domain is on hold for some kind of verification. Joe maybe they sent you some verification link via email that you have not clicked, yet?

Seems logical, but it works fine for me. No cache issue. I'm seeing brand new content.

EDIT: Though it did not work for me this afternoon from the office in UR.

MDZ was right (Good catch!). It was a bookkeeping error on my part with my domain name service provider. It was fixed around 9:30 PM last night, but it still is not working for me here in BA. If I use a VPN to the US, I can see it.

Nameserver changes can typically take 0 to 24 hours to take effect, but they are known to take as long as 48 hours to go into full effect. DNS zone record changes such as A, MX and CNAME records can typically take 0 to 4 hours to resolve but are known to take as long as 8 hours to fully propagate.

P.S. Still seeking an artist to do a pencil or charcoal portrait. Modest fee available and free advertisement of your artistic skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back