Icbc = Standard

Nobody says That argentines are kicked out straight away, this will be gradual, contracts not renewed, monotribitutistas kicked out, no job openings for Argentines, etc. Even If Argentine government limits the visas for Chinese, they have a 120.000 big base in argentina already.

Even if they play within the BCRA regulations, they still have plenty of room to move, like giving out loans at preferential rates and finance outside of Argentina. This Will be à lot easier with à big Chinese (semi) State owned bank in Argentina

Its also the main reason why first world dont want to allow Chinese IPO companies within there boundaries, especially in a industry as critical as banking

Your changing your tune,a while ago they were having so e sort of ability to move funds out of the country, now they are just going to jeopardise there license by only hiring chinese and taking on the local unions (yes, before you comment, the local banking sector has active unions). This is all just a paranoid fantasy.

Find one example where this actually happened? It doesnt happen at HSBC.

Nobody says That argentines are kicked out straight away, this will be gradual, contracts not renewed, monotribitutistas kicked out, no job openings for Argentines, etc. Even If Argentine government limits the visas for Chinese, they have a 120.000 big base in argentina already.

Do you understand there are laws against discrimination? It seems you think a company can hire 20,000 people from the same nationality (in another country) -while firing the argentinians that are currently working- without being illegal nor raising red flags. No sir, it doesn't work like that. Read the Argentinian LCT.

Even if they play within the BCRA regulations, they still have plenty of room to move, like giving out loans at preferential rates and finance outside of Argentina. This Will be à lot easier with à big Chinese (semi) State owned bank in Argentina

Come on. There is a block against moving money outside the country. How are they going to finance someone outside Argentina if they can't get the money out? Again, there are regulations even it this was allowed. The fact that you don't know them, doesn't mean they don't exist and banks are heavily regulated by the Central Bank and other agencies. AFIP for example.

Its also the main reason why first world dont want to allow Chinese IPO companies within there boundaries, especially in a industry as critical as banking

Wrong again. There aren't any Chinese IPO because the SEC isn't allowed (by Chinese laws) to review the financial documents on its own (they don't allow the disclosure of those documents), meaning, SEC can't read nor check the audit process and are being asked to trust the audit of an external company located in China. Would you trust an audit made in another country to start trading in your own country?

SEC Charges China Affiliates of Big Four Accounting Firms with Violating U.S. Securities Laws in Refusing to Produce Documents
http://www.sec.gov/n...12/2012-249.htm

Thanks for making my point and there is no way in hell Cristina is not involved in this process

You didn't make any point. You are just thinking that because this is a big transaction, Cristina is behind it somehow. Oh, and of course, this will allow China to start bringing people into the country (bypassing all sort of immigration laws), firing Argentinians (again, laws), moving money outside (did I say laws?) and creating havoc, destruction and probably, the 2014 apocalipsis. Funny you didn't say they were confabulating to replace Spanish for Mandarin as the official language. I mean, if you are going to start to inventing things, you should think big. Something with Godzilla perhaps or giant robots.

I can do this all day :)

It was Greek to me as soon as I read the first post here from the Indian Soldier.

I can do this all day :)
Would be more worthwhile if you think first
1: there is no discrimination and what dont you understand about the word gradual?
2: chinese dont move dollars out? If you can get cheap peso loans for your day to day operations, you can both move money out and stay in business. And chinese banks who are bankrolled by the state are not playing by the same rules. Seems you need to inform yourself first
3: Cristina is always behind every big transaction in argentina. Anybody who is semi-informed will know. I never said they break rules just that chinese companies dont play by the same rules and that they dont even have the same rules.

1: there is no discrimination and what dont you understand about the word gradual?
2: chinese dont move dollars out? If you can get cheap peso loans for your day to day operations, you can both move money out and stay in business. And chinese banks who are bankrolled by the state are not playing by the same rules. Seems you need to inform yourself first
3: Cristina is always behind every big transaction in argentina. Anybody who is semi-informed will know. I never said they break rules just that chinese companies dont play by the same rules and that they dont even have the same rules.
Perhaps you have some personal experience you would like to impart to the throng?
It would certainly be easier to grasp if you weren't being so vague, that's for sure.

Giving the fact that your responses are becoming more vague than a random passage of the bible -instead of using actual facts, laws or trusted sources as any grown up do to prove their point- I won't dedicate much more time to you. Congratulations for discover a plot masterminded by Cristina Kirchner to let the chinese take over the country. Is good to know that you have unraveled the misteries behind the purchase of the south african bank by the chinese based on [..].

You may claim your prize, a free 2 inches chocolat cookie, at any chinese supermarket. Please let us known when the is mob gattering so I can bring my pitchfork. We must stop those yellow devils from taking money out of the country -probably to finance the Triad- and replacing argentinians by chinese drones.

Next step: Replacing emoticons at baexpats with the approved chinese version:

chineese-emoticon.gif

Back