I'd Rather Be In Argentina Than On Flight 93 In The Us!

I don't see how the mod would gain much by blocking threads from say Steve, or Joe for example. Posts like these stir up the forum like a bunch of angry bees. More traffic and activity are usually good things in the eyes of a webmaster, right? If you don't want the site to be about this topic, why read it or post to it at all? You're just adding fuel to the fire.

This type of convoluted thinking reminds me of people who complain about football players getting insane salaries while sitting there obsessed about the game, glued to the set, consuming the very advertising that creates that same salary.

I say carry on and let the site be about whatever the community feels like talking about.

Thats not really what I am saying.

Simply put this stuff in World Politics or US politics. No need to ban or block anything.

Simple really..

Really

Attachments

• auntie.gif
    auntie.gif
    96.3 KB · Views: 18
Damn I just looked up one of Auntie Apple's posts...and I thought I used to come across strong.

I could watch 1000 hours of golf than read one of your books. I have heard that they will be using your books as a new form of torture in Guatanomo bay

Sami's spelling, syntax and grammar have deteriorated to the point that, sooner rather than later, the infinite monkey theorem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem) will become likelier than her ever posting a coherent sentence.

That's the 93 MILLION Americans who are going to lose the health care coverage that the President repeatedly promised that they could keep:

http://www.forbes.co...nder-obamacare/
Could it be because insurance companies are canceling millions of individual plans that fail to meet minimum standards?

Forbes simply isn't reliable.

On the page you link to, Forbes claim that "supporters of the law ..." are supposed to say “...the coverage you’re going to get under Obamacare will be better than the coverage you had before.”

As we all know, supporters of the law call it "The Affordable (Health) Care Act" - its real name, and not "Obamacare", while its enemies use the name "Obamacare" to tell us that its initiator is black.

Back