Ideal airline company to fly to BsAs

Napoleon ,
PLEASE tell me that is Photoshop !!!
What airline is that ???? MAN , That has to make the papers !!!!

Amargo said:
AirEuropa is always on the brink of collapse. Don't buy tickets in advance...also I would have some worries regarding safety.

As a nervous flyer I'm glad I didnt hear this before, I flew with them to and from London via Madrid over Christmas and found them reasonably priced and the plane to be reasonably comfortable and excellent staff!
Saying that I didn't book in advance, was all very last minute.

Amargo said:
Duct tape does not say much. From my experience travelling to/from Europe (some 20 times a year), I can say Aerolíneas safety is as good as at other airlines. What sucks about Aerolíneas is punctuality and on-board service...the flight attendants are uninterested in helping. The same for Iberia and Alitalia.
AirEuropa is always on the brink of collapse. Don't buy tickets in advance...also I would have some worries regarding safety.
The number one has to be LAN, although flying to Santiago means flights to BA take longer.
TAM is also good, but make sure you have dinner before boarding, as food on board SUCKS. Air France is also excellent, and it is sometimes quicker to fly to BA via Paris as to BA via Santiago with LAN.
TAP (via Lisboa) is also good, but it takes two stops from Spain to get to BA.

On what evidence do you claim that Air Europa is close to collapse?

Napoleon said:
:eek:
786be96002b440c013750393d2b0ea0a.jpg

:eek:

I would pass.

Yes, and you want us to believe that this tape at the speeds a plane flight would hold anything. Come on!

i dont think they put it there to afix anything , i think they put it there so people wont freak out when they see that giant corrosion hole.

glasgowjohn said:
On what evidence do you claim that Air Europa is close to collapse?

It is my perception after talking to their staff (including a couple of pilots). Moreover, I have noticed their service is getting worse in the last times.

In December they had two safety related incidents:

http://avherald.com/h?article=4491073f
http://avherald.com/h?article=4488657d&opt=0

The company has just announced it is firing 9% of its employees...the remaining are apparently planning strikes...I don't know, I would not risk flying with them. Not saying that the airline is unsafe, but I would not buy tickets with them much in advance.

The market in Spain is very volatile...other than Spanair and Iberia, there are many companies popping up and lasting only until tax concessions are over (Air Comet, Air Madrid, etc)

Fabe said:
i dont think they put it there to afix anything , i think they put it there so people wont freak out when they see that giant corrosion hole.

The thing they are using is called speed-tape (not duct tape!), frequently used in our industry. Even some manufacturer's manuals authorise the use of it.

Amargo said:
The thing they are using is called speed-tape (not duct tape!), frequently used in our industry. Even some manufacturer's manuals authorise the use of it.
Yeah right and NASCAR calls it 200 mile an hour tape. I prefer not to see "tape" while I'm heading to or from 36,000 ft. Guess I'm just picky?

Back