If anyone wants to understand why Argentina is in hot water again $$$..

3F269FF4-CD59-43C4-B1BF-4A7421C2E5E7.jpegYou underestimates the influence of nazism in this country where nazis were not kiiled like in Europe. Instead they called their selves Peronistas and appointed hald of the Federal Judges who enforces the 1949 Constitution and its laws that were a copy of the Arian laws adapted to the local racism.

BFA38705-E331-493B-9D37-0D1F6B4CB08A.jpegWell, well, well, guest what? The DNU 70/2017 is a failure and I made it happend so, perhaps, you should be a lot more humble and less arrogant because you are missing no less than 50.000 pages of reading before to beging to understand the local infiltration of nazism in law and procedure because if you read you begin to find a lot but i mean a lot of cntl copy between Arian laws, speachs, phrases of Main Kampf and local law and precedents.

In ref to criminal foreigners, I will testify to this first hand case. I have a relative that owns an small electronic shop in Parana St, CABA, with a few employees.
One day, a group of several men and children irrupted in it with the excuse of asking prices, etc. After distracting the employee, one of the kids ran
and opened the register, stealing the cash there. The employee run the alarm and they were chased and some were captured. They were a Peruvian gang well known to the police.
On the Police station, they were booked and INSTANTLY RELEASED. My relative had to spend hours testifying, but the officer told them that in Argentina shoplifting is not a jailing crime. They just added another sheet to their files, (several inches high) and let go. On top of that, they could not be deported either,since the have a (pile) of former accusations in court. Thats what I call a 006 (a license to steal)

By the way, I lost most of my father's relatives in Poland in WWII. At least an uncle, an aunt, a grandfather, a grandmother, and almost all their children (except two girls that went into hiding).
I want somebody to tell me what law the Nazis used to justify this massacre.

Regarding hospital cost, I will report this case for comparison. While living in Michigan, my brother in law came for a visit. Several weeks later he went ill, with intense abdominal pains. I took him to the emergency room in a nearby hospital, where they checked him out.
After a couple of hours they come up with a diagnosis of kidney stones. After a few days he went home ans underwent surgery, solving the problem.
A few days later I received the hospital bill (1,200+USD), which were paid by the travel insurance company. Just like home

In ref to criminal foreigners, I will testify to this first hand case. I have a relative that owns an small electronic shop in Parana St, CABA, with a few employees.
One day, a group of several men and children irrupted in it with the excuse of asking prices, etc. After distracting the employee, one of the kids ran
and opened the register, stealing the cash there. The employee run the alarm and they were chased and some were captured. They were a Peruvian gang well known to the police.
On the Police station, they were booked and INSTANTLY RELEASED. My relative had to spend hours testifying, but the officer told them that in Argentina shoplifting is not a jailing crime. They just added another sheet to their files, (several inches high) and let go. On top of that, they could not be deported either,since the have a (pile) of former accusations in court. Thats what I call a 006 (a license to steal)

They probably work for the police.
You should do the complaint at the Chamber straight at Viamonte between Libertad and Cerrito.

By the way, I lost most of my father's relatives in Poland in WWII. At least an uncle, an aunt, a grandfather, a grandmother, and almost all their children (except two girls that went into hiding).
I want somebody to tell me what law the Nazis used to justify this massacre.

I also lost most of my familly at Poland, Ukraine and Russia.
They used the Nuremberg laws and its about 90 decrees but the esencr was to replace judges for police, the same Macri did with DNU 70/2017.

Foreigners who commit crimes are voluntary deported afyer they spend hald the time of the sentence in jail.

Immigrants who are accused of commiting a crime are innocent until they are found guilty, then they have to go to jail.

Perhaps you mean an ethnic cleansy...

Completing their training? You means foreign students at public univerties who pay for their studies? You seems to see to much tv and, because of it, you are missinformed.

Foreigners who use the health system? Jatango posted about this, an authority of the CABA government was asked about it, he replied that it is full of people from Buenos Aires (foreigners according to him) who use the local hospitals.

However, perhaps you do not realize that no matter where are they from , if they are inhabitants, they have the right to use it.

The comparision with the US is obvious, they close their borders when they had enough population. Peron closed without population and this is the reason of the argentine failure.
bajo-cero add to it the consumption taxes they pay and there are studies that show its a net gain not a loss.

bajo-cero add to it the consumption taxes they pay and there are studies that show its a net gain not a loss.
forum please don’t misunderstand comment. its only about immigration. i could not hope to understand nazyism and its effect on argentine culture.

Back