If You Were To Relocate, Where Would You Go? Ams Or Barna

Where would you relocate?

• Amsterdam

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
Yes I was walking the streets yesterday and got a pile of that "essence" on my shoe.

So much time you've spent here and you still don't watch your step? I don't think the "essence" or those who leave it behind are to blame.

I lived in Cataluña only 50 meters from the border with Valencia. Both dialects are similar and they both speak Castellano.
For the climate, it has to be Barcelona and don't forget that most Dutch people speak English as a second language.

A search for a city to live is a search for oneself, and there's only so many moves one can make and be unsatisfied before you have to accept that it is not the city that is making you unhappy, but yourself

I know that, basically one search for that place that can easily reunite the things one like. And I'm aware that I'm special and Argentinians are not the easiest one for us to cope.

What makes me retract much much on baires actually is that people still developing and is very difficult for me at least to understand their actions. Or their ideals.
I could ignore but then I would have to be living a hippie life, where I care none or nothing, not me unfortunately :(

Anyway, thank you all, It's clear where I'm heading soon. Will just wait for the temperature to rise up a little bit there.

So much time you've spent here and you still don't watch your step? I don't think the "essence" or those who leave it behind are to blame.

Anywhere you go, at any time you will find it. Seems like the essence and the fragrance of the city //

Yes it is, that's why I said he should know better by now. You must always watch your step.
I do however I have always enjoyed walking with my head up and an eye on the horizon. Being on endless dog shit patrol while watching over my shoulder just goes against the grain.

Back