I'm New Here

blake__

Registered
Hello!

I spent four months or so in BsAs back in 2008 and I am returning in a month or so for some RnR...just here to get some info about the latest in the city, and to meet up with some expats for a bar crawl or something or that nature...my spanish was pretty good upon leaving six years ago and hopefully I can catch quickly.

Looking forward to posting and following these discussions.

Blake

What is inflation like with 10-12 pesos for a dollar? When i was there it was 3 to 1.....totally shocked to see the recent exchange rates. how does that effect prices and cost of living overall?

Hello!

I spent four months or so in BsAs back in 2008 and I am returning in a month or so for some RnR...just here to get some info about the latest in the city, and to meet up with some expats for a bar crawl or something or that nature...my spanish was pretty good upon leaving six years ago and hopefully I can catch quickly.

Looking forward to posting and following these discussions.

Blake

What is inflation like with 10-12 pesos for a dollar? When i was there it was 3 to 1.....totally shocked to see the recent exchange rates. how does that effect prices and cost of living overall?
Not much in terms of dollars.

Hi there Blake

So when is the next pub crawl??

New here would be good to hang out with some more expats :)

Keep me posted

Claire :)

up for some party here as well, letm know aboutte pub crawl

You'll find lots of prices out of sync too, Absolute bargains where they haven't adjusted as quickly and complete rip offs where they have overcompensated.

I find apartments slightly cheaper (~-10%) than in 2008 but it might be that I just have more experience with the apartment game.

Back