I'm New To Baexpats.

pclove

Registered
I'm Brad, and although I've read many things here over the years, this is the first time I registered.

I'm not new to Argentina. I've been living in Mar del Plata for over 5 years.

I'm a PC technician and web designer mainly, but I work with anything that runs on electricity.

I've accumulated 5 gatos calleros since I've been here.

That's the short of it.

I'll be around more now that I'm really getting to miss conversation with Americans.

If any of you are in MDP, let me know. Maybe we can get some coffee.

well good to have you join this group.. I am sure you will enjoy it too .. sharing opinions and meeting the folks too. hope you have fun. by the way.. not needed now of course but perhaps in February or March of next year.. would you suggest someone who has a nice house on the beach in your area. it seems what I like and what is offered is not one and the same. this past trip to BA I stayed there for five months. I have in the past toured the rest of the country except for the beach area and down into Patagonia.. If you have some thoughts please share them with me sometime. It would be much appreciated too. All my best. Walter

Hey Brad...I am moving down to mar del plata in Sept...... sure drop me a message and it would be good to have a drink and you can tell me a few things about mar del plata.... cheers

Back