Immigration Lawyers

Not sure who voldemort is.

Voldemort is a fictional villain from Harry Potter and also a direct reference to Dr. Rhubarb/less than zero who despite being the subject of my and other's vitriol and not an expat, has attempted to usurp this thread and use it for attention getting despite not being interested in gaining clients here. Like McKenna, do not contact me. I'd really prefer it if you left this thread because you are professionally and virtually, a troll.

Add me to the ignore list, simple.

Harry Potter? I didn't know some people here were so mature (but I suspected).

To inform that now you can got arrested at immigration is not to troll.

To inform how to get free again without spending a dime neither.

To inform how an American woman of this forum was discriminated at the Federal Court is not trolling.

Many members of this forum like Macri because they believe that discrimination is for Chinese, Bolivians and Paraguayans so, I understand the anger with the messenger.

Many believe the fairy tale that deportation is for criminals but I have a client who got deported even he is an honest person, happily I won the appeal and he is coming back soon.

Many members of this forum showed their unhappiness because they think I charge too much because they are poorly adviced abd they think I charge 5000 usd. Probably they think so because I m Argentine so, this is racism. This is why I decided to rise my fees from 6500 usd to 8500 usd for people who arrived with visa no matter the nationality.

So, if I decide to share information for free this is my call. How much info I decide to share is also my decision. Do not confuse your Google search with my Law degree and my experience.

But I m not the problem here. Macri is.

This forum is hilarious, All I got to say is, this is why people hate Washington DC and New York. Buenos Aires basically fused it together. Lawyers although they think they know a lot about politics are usually just presenting their "case" to their court. Is it a wonder the U.S. is divided now and somehow, although great progress has been made, so is Argentina. Guess what thank whoever you need to for people who go after those in power whether they are K are Macri because it's clear the Constitution and the Argentine institutions are as weak as the U.S. to allow this 1960's reboot of a year to happen. 2 sides same coin and a lot of people this year need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

Back