Import / receive packages from abroad

TonyYayo

Registered
I am interested to hear if someone has any tips on how I can receive packages with electronics without paying taxes or at least if there are ways to come down in price.

Thanks in advance!

Try one of the mule businesses. It's highly unlikely you'll get electronics in without major duty.

I've tried using mulepool but sometimes you post on their website and have to wait several months before someone responds. They never answer their emails, their phone number doesn't work, and not only do you have to pay commission to the mule, which I agree with, but you have to pay mulepool commission for the use of the escrow account.

I found Trice, who works for American Airlines, and flies back and forth to be a great help. He's brought two friends of mine and me several things and his commission is very reasonable. Send me a PM if you want me to pass on his contact info. Or if you search the forum you'll find one of his posts.

PhilipDT said:
Smuggling or bribery

A friend of a friend of a friend told me that there even are rules applying to this aspect: it's even tricky to import cell phones and... shoes (odd but true!) by this method (while it would be possible to import 10 iPads that way).

Anyway, that's just something I heard:cool:

Back