In The Search For A Job.

etoile

Registered
As the topic tittle says; I'm looking for a job. I'm currently working on a freelance basis but my contract is about to end since I'm no longer in the UK.
For the last 3 weeks I been applying, attending interviews and getting the most ridiculous offers with a salary that doesn't even cover a rent. Worst offer being $2500 ARS for a Marketing position, not even an internship, a full-time vacancy. Speechless...
For the last 5 years I've mostly worked in the Marketing and Brand industry, from Social Media Marketing campaigns, Content Creation/Management to SEO strategies, Online Reputation, reporting and consulting.
Thou ideally I'd like to continue down that path, I've also worked as a nanny/babysitter, as well as teaching business and marketing in both english and spanish at Berlitz and Wall Street institute in the past. So, I'm truly open to all opportunities.
So, if anyone knows of an opening or job opportunity, even advice, a hint? I'll be greatly appreciated. :)
CV and linkedIn url, also available upon request.

Cheers!

Ve

Try craigslist BA. They have a Jobs section.

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/

Thank you so much guys! Been uploading my CV on most websites and I just got an interview at Wunderman. Staying positive!
:)

for your specialties there is a lot of work. ive seen many ads on craigslist requiring your experience, although you can never get too excited about wages!! Good luck :D

For anyone looking for a job, I heard Capital IQ does hire quite some foreigners. They are related to Standard & Poor's. Speaking any language (not Spanish or English) makes it highly likely they want you. The same goes for 5CA s.a. where I've worked for a while. Altough I recommend this place as a temporary thing only (callcenter).

Hi Etoile,

My name is Imre, we are looking for a native speaking babysitter, for our 7 year old son. We are Hungarians, we've been living in BA for 2 years. If you are interested about more details, please reply to:

[email protected].

Best,

Imre

Back