International Schools

SingapreExpat

Registered
I am an expat in Singapore, considering relocation to Buenos Aires. I have a 17 month old daughter and I want to consider her pre schooling and early school years if we are there for a long time. I find it important to make sure she is a fluent English speaker, as well as her second language. Being a full time, single, working Mum that travels all the time, she doesn't get enough English language from me.
I would appreciate information on good pre-schools and schools in Buenos Aires. Thanks

the major expat school here is lincoln. then there is b.a.i.c.a, which is christian, and the UCChurch's Global Garden that also has a preschool programme. they are high priced, and give a priveleged yanqui education. if that is what you want.otherwise, saint andrews, northlands, and other less highend local bilingual schools offer beginning at sala de 3, as they call it, 3 years and up...go to yahoo argentina and google bilingual schools you should find a bunch.good luck!

Hi Daniella,

If you are thinking a bit ahead, I would reccomend BAICA (Buenos Aires International Christian School) located in San Fernando (North Zone of BA suburbs). It is a PK3-12 grade school that follows the US calendar. It is small, it has a loving environment and teachers (all from US)are very professional and caring. Children speak English all day long (8:30 to 3:30) since it is an International school, children from all over the world communicate in English. You might try having a look at their website: www.baica.com. I send my children there and they love it. It has been 4 years already.

Hi Daniella,

If you are thinking a bit ahead, I would reccomend BAICA (Buenos Aires International Christian School) located in San Fernando (North Zone of BA suburbs). It is a PK3-12 grade school that follows the US calendar. It is small, it has a loving environment and teachers (all from US)are very professional and caring. Children speak English all day long (8:30 to 3:30) since it is an International school, children from all over the world communicate in English. You might try having a look at their website: www.baica.com. I send my children there and they love it. It has been 4 years already.

Back