International Women's Day Strike In Capital Federal

That's a bit below the belt Nancy.
Even fathers have rights and opinions you know, even if they come below the rights of the unborn baby.
Did you ever abort a child because 'you weren't ready'?
You were married to each other and might still be together if you made a mutual decision, however that does not give you any power to make personnel choices for other people.
The choices that Tom and I made together are none of your business.
Nancy

How about you ask the baby about this personal matter? What makes you think that any person has any right over another person's life? I am not against woman, I support the unborn baby's rights.
Most of the people who care about the unborn, forget about the babies after they are born. What about nurture, food, education and all the rest?
And what are your thoughts on gun control?
Nancy

Most of the people who care about the unborn, forget about the babies after they are born. What about nurture, food, education and all the rest?
And what are your thoughts on gun control?
Nancy
If the law is there just so the child gets alimony, then it must be out there to protect his life. Have you ever watched a video of an unborn baby fighting while a " dr" is trying to abort him by cutting him into pieces and vacuuming the rests? Have you ever seen the pictures of an unborn baby grabbing a surgeon's hand while he is performing surgery on his mother ( unrelated to abortion ) ? The unborn baby is a person carrying all the same genes and chromosomes, just like you and me. It is simply not fair and brutal in my opinion.

I think that if you cannot afford to raise a child, then you must think about it before having sex. With public demonstrations for legal abortion women are taking their private lives out there. So it should go both ways: if it is your body and your privacy, don't go out there in public just so you get more support.

It goes both ways: rights come with obligations. Many " wanted " children have absent parents, so I don't think that is a valid point. If a father refuses to pay alimony for his unwanted child, he can go to jail. The law should be equal: if a mother does not care for her unwanted child she should face the same consequences. The only possible victim ever is the unborn baby.

I don't judge women who go this way, I simply feel it is very unfair to the unborn child. About a couple of years ago, a pregnant woman was shot during a bank robbery, she lost the baby and one of the charges the attackers had to face was double attempt of homicide, and homicide.

2011-02-fetalsurgery-650x332.jpg

Nikad, not all women are perfect and get pregnant, having sex does not have to be a life sentence even though you think so, and you know what, your opinion doesn't affect another women's choice.
And, you didn't answer my question about gun control in the USA. Now that is a REAL issue about saving lives, so what's your thoughts on that? 30 thousand people are killed in the USA each year.
N

Nikad, not all women are perfect and get pregnant, having sex does not have to be a life sentence even though you think so, and you know what, your opinion doesn't affect another women's choice.
And, you didn't answer my question about gun control in the USA. Now that is a REAL issue about saving lives, so what's your thoughts on that? 30 thousand people are killed in the USA each year.
N
You make the choice when you have sex, that is when you choose, not after a baby is already there. I don't think an adult's life is worth more or less than a baby's. I know about the huge controversy about guns in the US, I would not have a gun in my home. Abortion, guns, euthanasia, death sentence there are many different views and sides to these big topics and we are entitled to have an opinion, the only thing that I think is an obstacle is religion ( any)

First of all, nikad that photo is inappropriate. I would never post a photo of a woman bleeding from an illegal abortion gone wrong. There's so much doctored propaganda online I wouldn't even vouch for that photo being real.

Also, to demand someone (Nancy) backs up their political beliefs with personal information is outrageous.

Additionally, the vast majority of abortions are in the first trimester, so any accusation that the fetus is cut into pieces is just plain wrong. There is not a recognizable human shape at that point, which is why a small vacuum tube can be used or the abortion can be performed with a pill that causes the tissue to flush out as a miscarriage would. Other assertions are incorrect, period. Abortions performed after the first trimester are quite rare and usually involve a serious birth defect or risk to the mother's life.

I have a copule of questions here for those who think abortion is always wrong...
1. Does it seem like an appropriate "punishment" for a women who has had sex, and whether the contraception failed or she didn't use any, the result is that she is forced to have a child she doesn't want? Do we need more unwanted children being born to parents who can't or won't provide them with love, support, healthy food, education, etc? Is that an appropriate consequence?

2. What about rape and incest? Should we force girls and women to have children that were the result of violence? Does that seem humane? Would you want to be in the position to be forced to have a child that you didn't want and that reminded you of a horrible act of violation? Could you be a good parent to that child?

3. Do you value an unborn fetus more than a woman?

And let's not pretend that people are going to stop having sex except if they are ready to procreate because I'm sorry, that's just ridiculous.

First of all, nikad that photo is inappropriate. I would never post a photo of a woman bleeding from an illegal abortion gone wrong. There's so much doctored propaganda online I wouldn't even vouch for that photo being real.

The picture is not about abortion, is a surgeon performing surgery on an unborn baby - heart condition. The picture shows the baby grabbing the surgeons finger. The mother and the baby were safe and sound after such surgery and the baby was born without any issues.

Additionally, the vast majority of abortions are in the first trimester, so any accusation that the fetus is cut into pieces is just plain wrong. There is not a recognizable human shape at that point, which is why a small vacuum tube can be used or the abortion can be performed with a pill that causes the tissue to flush out as a miscarriage would. Other assertions are incorrect, period. Abortions performed after the first trimester are quite rare and usually involve a serious birth defect or risk to the mother's life.

I have a copule of questions here for those who think abortion is always wrong...
1. Does it seem like an appropriate "punishment" for a women who has had sex, and whether the contraception failed or she didn't use any, the result is that she is forced to have a child she doesn't want? Do we need more unwanted children being born to parents who can't or won't provide them with love, support, healthy food, education, etc? Is that an appropriate consequence?

2. What about rape and incest? Should we force girls and women to have children that were the result of violence? Does that seem humane? Would you want to be in the position to be forced to have a child that you didn't want and that reminded you of a horrible act of violation? Could you be a good parent to that child?

3. Do you value an unborn fetus more than a woman?

And let's not pretend that people are going to stop having sex except if they are ready to procreate because I'm sorry, that's just ridiculous.

Take a look of pictures of 3 month old fetuses ( google ) and then tell me how they do not look human.

1- You take precautions before you have sex. Pregnancy is not a punishment, it is a consequence - the natural consequence - of sex between men and women. People need to be educated about contraception methods and how efficient they are. If you really don't want to get pregnant, you could use more than one. Why do you think it is right to kill a baby because of that? In any case you can give him up for adoption. Just don't murder an innocent that cannot defend himself.

2- It was not the baby who raped the mother or who committed incest. It was most likely a man. The real damage is already done, why make it even worse by murdering an innocent baby?

3- When the mother's life is at risk or when the baby will be born with serious defects that will cause him to die, those are the only cases where I think abortion is justified, however if the mother decides to give her life and put her child's life first, that is her decision.

The bottom line is that I think you can only decide about your life, not somebody else's.

People can have sex all day long, and use contraceptive methods ;)

Back