Is Argentina on the verge of another crisis?

toongeorges said:
There is a difference between French and Dutch politicians in Belgian. A couple of years ago, 6 French politicians made a 3 week 10000 euro per person study trip to the US visiting the grand canyon etcetera. There came a lot of criticism on this mainly from the Dutch part, so the 6 politicians agreed to let a commision of 9 people investigate the trip. 5 of the 9 people were 5 of the 6 who had been on the trip.

Brussels is not considered Belgian anymore, since it has less than 33% native Belgian people and is projected to have less than 20 % native people in a couple of years from now.

There was a bit of irony in my post.

I didn't know about this story but it doesn't surprise me (still I'd like to see the source, not that I don't believe you, but putting 5 of the guys investigated upon into the commission supposed to investigate about themselves looks quite wild indeed...!).

For Brussels "not considered Belgian anymore, since it has less than 33% native Belgian people", I am quite astonished.
Obviously, I'm not too aware of the Belgian demographics so I searched quickly in Wikipedia and 63.7% of the people living in Brussels in 1991 were born on Belgian soil (French source and sorry to point to a wikipedia link, what is the "easy way" : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Région_de_Bruxelles-Capitale#Population_par_origine ).

As for corruption, well, vast debate to say the least

If you have sources, they are more than welcome!

I sent my replies about Belgium to French Jurist in a private message. If someone wants to talk about Belgium, do not mind sending me a private message. However, it was never my intention to discuss Belgium in depth on this forum since it is a forum about Buenos Aires :)

"Son, if you ever want info on Belgium, Google 'BAEXPATS Argentina on verge of crisis' and you will get what you want! Now, go on boy!"--Heh, who woulda thunk it!

Back