What a terrible idea for a campaign poster

Is Argentina the First A.I. Election?

00argentina-ai-top-superJumbo.jpg

The AI knows what Massa voters really like.... interesting to note:
- There are no brown faces
- There is no diversity
- Most of them are old people
- Few of them are women
- There are ravages of war in the background (violence)

What this conveys to me is that Massa voters are looking for a future that is authoritarian, totalitarian, white, and male. Much like him and his running mate Rossi.

All that is missing from that image is that Massa extends three more fingers...

What this conveys to me is that Massa voters are looking for a future that is authoritarian, totalitarian, white, and male. Much like him and his running mate Rossi.
Well at least some people running his campaign who want that image. Hopefully not the direction Massa will go if he wins. Ai did not create that image on its own, it was instructed by campaign personnel.

The style was no mistake. The illustrator had been given clear instructions.
“Sovietic Political propaganda poster illustration by Gustav Klutsis featuring a leader, masssa, standing firmly,” said a prompt that Mr. Massa’s campaign fed into an artificial-intelligence program to produce the image. “Symbols of unity and power fill the environment,” the prompt continued. “The image exudes authority and determination.”

An update from the gambling community.
Milei -140
Massa Even money.
the line opened at Massa favored 4-1
it has moved to Milei being a slight favorite.
What is amazing to me is that there is a caveat to this bet.

Election Winner​

Who will win the 2023 Argentina Presidential Election scheduled for November 19th, 2023. Market determined by official results as reported by Associated Press. Bets void if any of these candidates does not contest election.

Sadly it is not, if you go to BetOnLine.com betonline.ag, click on sports, go to the section Politics and voila'.
There is a thing to hover over and it will provide information listed above.
Though I see a thread starting about Claims of Fraud already. So maybe there will be action after all. LOL

I don't know what's more funny (sad?) the Ks that thing Massa is some sort of man of the people that cares about the country he has helped destroy, Mileistas unironically thinking Massa is some sort of commie when he's literally the guy all the international neoliberals/IMF wants to win, or the people that create AI posters like this of the world's first man that does not have a spine that can walk.

And now the betting line has moved.

Milei is now $200 to win $100
Massa is now $100 to win $150

This has been a big swing from the opening line of
Massa $400 to win $100
Milei $100 to win $250

It appears that having all the local football stars and USA publications
leaning towards Massa are not having any sway.

Back