Is Buenos Aires a Third World City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout a picture from this morning's sunrise. No locks, no bars, just mother nature in all her natural splendor.

Sunrise-June-26-2009_1.jpg

Thank you for the show of Mother Nature's Beauty....makes you stop....take a deep breath...and be very thankful to be alive....:)

Not if you live in Buenos Aires, EvergreenGal. You should be afraid, very afraid.

HDH...what does your statement have to do with enjoying a spectacular photo? Give it a rest...and just embrace the beauty of one gorgeous shot of nature...

**soulskier...I took the liberty and sent your wonderful photo to most of the people in my address book...it's being enjoyed worldwide now...:)

EvergreenGal said:
**soulskier...I took the liberty and sent your wonderful photo to most of the people in my address book...it's being enjoyed worldwide now...:)

Thanks EverG, I am flattered.

Feel free to check out our blog, we post pictures almost daily.

Totally off topic,
Soulskier, what type of camera did you use to take that photo?

YohoYoho said:
Totally off topic,
Soulskier, what type of camera did you use to take that photo?

Canon SD800, 7.1 megapixels point and shoot. I wish I would have had a real camera, but pretty good non-the-less.

Anyways, to get back on topic, I believe BA is about a 2+/1- on the world scale. There is high speed internet, you can drink the water in most places, safe dogs (except where you step), ample public transportation, excellent fine dining and lots of parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back