Is it all down to lack of respect???

opportunities are opportunities. every company in the world would fire someone without a two weeks notice if they needed to.
the kids will have another teacher, end of the story! what's so terrible?

oh and i dont know why you talk like 'scamming your best friend' it's a common practice here. it depends on the person, not on the nationality

It's also a fact that if I were a teacher here, and the mother of one of my student's came to tell me how 'grateful' i should be for earning US $120 / week, and how i should crawl around kissing the dirt she walks on for this 'amazing' salary, I would probably want to change jobs too.

Thank God this woman managed to escape you 'Fif'

I hope the person performing your open heart surgery doesn't get invited out to a nice dinner during your operation. Karma's a bitch like that.

jp said:
I hope the person performing your open heart surgery doesn't get invited out to a nice dinner during your operation. Karma's a bitch like that.

Great point..if 'Fif' needs open heart surgery and her doctor only gets paid $8000 pesos / a month they wont be able to resist a nice a meal

Especially when operating on a foreigner who has spent the last 4 weeks telling him what an honour it is for him to operate on someone so superior as her

Talk about in need for an attitude adjustment:confused::confused:

AkBill said:
8000 pesos isnt much
its less than 2k a month which is poverty in most countries
i applaud her for seeking more pay

Poverty? Whether gross or net, it is far from poverty.

AkBill said:
jesus everytiem i gotta log off someone sucks me back in LOl

look.. i chose this pic cuz it makes me laugh.. i have layed down the challenge before and i will do it again !!!!! anyone (man or woman) who wnats to meet me for a waist measure off i will give you $500 PESOS (yeah im poor, deal with it) if u have a smaller belly than me. Love, el fatboy.)
now im really gone. Love you all, especially you FIF.. i always loved a girl starting with F..fiona...etc... think i ll search her on facebook when i get home in a drunken stupour
Bill - are we to expect yet another paint job? :D

fifs2 said:
Please note I mentioned nothing of youth as I know many 20 somethings that have more compassion, ethics and professionalism that many 50 somethings I know.
I haven't observed any of the following in Argentina, but when I was living in Chile:

I can't count the number of times when members of the parent generation (30-40-50-60-ish) have thrown empty bottles out of the window from a car on the road, but I have seen the very young (14-15-16-ish) get up from their seats, walk 5-10-15 meter to drop their chocolate paper in a thrash bin, then return to their seat.

I have a hunch this is the result of impulses from friendships in far away countries through the internet.

Lesson Learned: In much of the "first" world you don't shit in your own nest. I want to my country to be a "first" world country = I don't shit in my nest.

I am definitely not an optimist when it comes to human behavior, but based on such observations I think (hope) we will see better times in El Cono Sur.

bebero said:
oh i just read that she made 8k a month. even if it's true, why does she HAVE to stay at a job? it's a freakin job!! she's free! she's not a slave!
she didn't hurt anyone and helped herself.your son will recover. i think you are overreacting
With that attitude, if you had been one of my employees, you wouldn't be.

Back