Is It Love?

Maybe you should change your name to superbolu? My Argie wife thought I was super weird when I didn't kiss her for the first couple of weeks when we started dating. She told me nobody is like that here.

Superbueno, don't let them discourage you. I've been dreaming of a man like you for ages, so when you're single again, let me know :)
Dada, I do not get a kiss either, poor me, need some sympathy :)

Hello! I have been dating an Argentinian woman already a year but still no kiss! Is that normal? Also she wants me to pay for everything ( every day expensive lunches at restaurants, taxies, clothing, jewellery, cosmetics etc.). I am just wasting all my money on her! All my savings, because she spends every day 2 times more than I earn. She does not want to talk about money, because she thinks it is offensive. She is talking about me as her future husband. Is she serious with me or just using me? Is that normal in Buenos Aires?
You are kidding. Right?

Hello! I have been dating an Argentinian woman already a year but still no kiss! Is that normal? Also she wants me to pay for everything ( every day expensive lunches at restaurants, taxies, clothing, jewellery, cosmetics etc.). I am just wasting all my money on her! All my savings, because she spends every day 2 times more than I earn. She does not want to talk about money, because she thinks it is offensive. She is talking about me as her future husband. Is she serious with me or just using me? Is that normal in Buenos Aires?

Superbueno,

As a native, I can assure you, that that's perfectly normal in Buenos Aires. Honest argentine women only kiss after marriage, never before, she is just reserving herself for you.
If she is talking about you as her future husband that can only mean one thing: she is really serious with you.
It's also customary that men pays for everything, decent argentine ladies are not allowed to touch money (you should give her a credit card!).

Just a word of advice: You need to earn more money! Try to get a second job or something, you'll eventually lose her!

By the way I'm her brother! :D

Superbueno,

As a native, I can assure you, that that's perfectly normal in Buenos Aires. Honest argentine women only kiss after marriage, never before, she is just reserving herself for you.
If she is talking about you as her future husband that can only mean one thing: she is really serious with you.
It's also customary that men pays for everything, decent argentine ladies are not allowed to touch money (you should give her a credit card!).

Just a word of advice: You need to earn more money! Try to get a second job or something, you'll eventually lose her!

By the way I'm her brother! :D
I had planned to post something about trolling, tongue-in-cheek, etc., but could never improve on this!

If this is for real then like everybody has said, this is not normal. I suggest you learn how to develop a healthy relationship and stop being used. Start by watching videos by Corey Wayne.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne

All the best.

Well wait a minute. He says there's been no kiss, but that doesn't mean there's been no hanky panky!

Back