Is It Possible To Find Love In Argentina?

View attachment 3195View attachment 3195
Thanks for your kind words. About two months ago i googled the term/exp<b></b>ression "narcissistic sociopath" and began to realize that was the kind of woman I was dealing with, at least in regard to the one who is now 64 years old. She continues to advertise her "stated age" as 54 years on a Latin dating website and is "searching" for men from 49 to 64 years. Imagine a 49 year old man eventually discovering that she is not five years older than she is, but fifteen years older! She also asks men to respect her preferences.

In my profile I made it clear that I was searching for woman from 43 to 53 years of age. She obviously did not respect my preferences, but that was of no importance to her. She also made it clear that she wanted an HONEST man. Nothing in my profile could have been construed to have been the slightest exaggeration and i did not misrepresent my age, height, or weight. Yes, she also lied about her height and weight. I know from "hands on" experience that the is a significant difference between 5'8"/125lbs and 5'6"/140lbs.

In additon, she describles herself as "genuine, down to earth, and honorable." She was born in Argentina but moved to the USA when she was 14. She indicates her nationality as American and speaks with a fairly thick Argentine accent which usually got even thicker when she was challenged (confronted with the truth) or if I dasagred with her. She is capable of sounding almost like a native born American when she is acting or recording a voice mail greeting. As i previously indicated, there is SO much more to the story than this. A total of eleven months of deception and emotional abuse (which i am saving for the screenplay).

It seemed to me that the women I met who lied about their age or other personal info, were also the ones who often expressed the desire for an honest relationship (probably men do it too).
Eventually I decided that I wasn't good at quickly perceiving a lady's real character unless a 140lb lady stood in front of me and said she was 115lbs.
After meeting women I often waited for the words "Does it matter if..." which were followed by the kind of information that should have been communicated right up front. For example: after several phone conversations I met one lady for drinks and who asked me "Does it matter if I had a baby 4 weeks ago?"
So I developed a list of questions to ask early on ie: correct age, weight, any insanity in the family, ever been in prison, belonged to a motorcycle gang, what meds are you on, ever been arrested, how is your relationship with your parents, etc. My favorite was: has anyone, for any reason, no matter how mistaken they were, called you a bitch in the last 3 years?
I'd always lead up to my questions with a humorous explanation and make sure that they didn't feel that I was in any way looking down on them or trying to trick them. If they weren't interested in my questions that was fine with me, I might still be interested in them but I already learned something about the lady.
I didn't care much about the answers but their reactions always revealed alot about them, were they forthcoming or did they want to save the bad news until you had invested alot of time in getting to know them? were they honest?
Fortunately, as I've posted before, I met an Argentinian lady 4 years ago, that laughed with me through the entire list, the good and the bad. We were married 4 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 201403241 Jen Jeff ****xxx vvvvvvvvgg copy 2.jpg
    201403241 Jen Jeff ****xxx vvvvvvvvgg copy 2.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 73
Fortunately, as I've posted before, I met an Argentinian lady 4 years ago, that laughed with me through the entire list, the good and the bad. We were married 4 weeks ago.

Oh, you lucky dog, you scored! Congratulations :)

I had to laugh at some of your questions, especially the one about "has anyone...called you a bitch?". Given the nature of men, and how quick some of us are to trot out that particular word, is there any woman in the world who could seriously answer in the negative to that one?

The list might need a bit of tweaking to ask men, but I like it a lot!!

Jeff I wish you and Mrs. Jeff a lifetime of love and happiness . Congratulations to you both but double congratulations to you Jeff for having navigated and sailed home in what sounds like a nightmare dating scene.

quote name='fifs2' timestamp='1398802560' post='253127'
Jeff I wish you and Mrs. Jeff a lifetime of love and happiness . Congratulations to you both but double congratulations to you Jeff for having navigated and sailed home in what sounds like a nightmare dating scene.

Thank you very much. We appreciate your good wishes.
I've posted before about how lucky I am.
The examples I gave were the first ones that came to mind. I could have mentioned the lady that, at the moment of our first kiss, bit my lip so hard it began to bleed profusely. When I asked her why she said "Love hurts". Or the lady who suspiciously always met me and left me at the lobby of her apartment house. After several nice dates I finally asked her directly why. She said that she had a 'really little' problem, she couldnt throw away newspapers until she finished them. I asked her how far behind she was and she told me '3 years, but I have to clean it up, the fire department is having me evicted'. Or the lady who said she was a choreographer then later "does it matter if I'm really a stripper?"

But compared to my divorce these were happy days.

I've also posted how, 4.5 years ago I gave up on ever finding a compatible lady. I did a spreadsheet so I could visualize the problem. Starting with approx 3 billion women in the world, taking out those are too young, too old, lesbians, nuns, incarcerated.... I arrived at about 60 million women that would be suitable for me. Then I calculated how many women could tolerate me, my idiosyncracies, my New York personality, my big dog, etc. The final number of women with who I would be mutually was 3!! So I gave up on finding a partner.
Shortly afterward I got an email from a lady doctor in La Plata who saw a photo of me and my dog on the internet and wanted to know more about me.
She's a religious Catholic. I'm an athiest. She has an explanation for this. I don't have any.
Thanks again for all the good wishes.

Back