Is It Possible To Find Love In Argentina?

A spreadsheet?

Hey, if it worked, I can't fault your methodology; there's no arguing with success. But...a spreadsheet? Where on earth did you get the numbers to plug in?

View attachment 3195View attachment 3195

It seemed to me that the women I met who lied about their age or other personal info, were also the ones who often expressed the desire for an honest relationship (probably men do it too).
Eventually I decided that I wasn't good at quickly perceiving a lady's real character unless a 140lb lady stood in front of me and said she was 115lbs.
After meeting women I often waited for the words "Does it matter if..." which were followed by the kind of information that should have been communicated right up front. For example: after several phone conversations I met one lady for drinks and who asked me "Does it matter if I had a baby 4 weeks ago?"
So I developed a list of questions to ask early on ie: correct age, weight, any insanity in the family, ever been in prison, belonged to a motorcycle gang, what meds are you on, ever been arrested, how is your relationship with your parents, etc. My favorite was: has anyone, for any reason, no matter how mistaken they were, called you a bitch in the last 3 years?
I'd always lead up to my questions with a humorous explanation and make sure that they didn't feel that I was in any way looking down on them or trying to trick them. If they weren't interested in my questions that was fine with me, I might still be interested in them but I already learned something about the lady.
I didn't care much about the answers but their reactions always revealed alot about them, were they forthcoming or did they want to save the bad news until you had invested alot of time in getting to know them? were they honest?
Fortunately, as I've posted before, I met an Argentinian lady 4 years ago, that laughed with me through the entire list, the good and the bad. We were married 4 weeks ago.

Funny, I managed it on the first try without asking any of those questions, and it's lasted thirty-some years.

Funny, I managed it on the first try without asking any of those questions, and it's lasted thirty-some years.

There is no arguing with success. I have nothing but admiration for you, and especially for your wife. Then again, I've read your blog, so my impression of you isn't based solely upon your persona here in these fora.

A spreadsheet?

Hey, if it worked, I can't fault your methodology; there's no arguing with success. But...a spreadsheet? Where on earth did you get the numbers to plug in?
I took my best guess. In the end the answer seemed right: 3 women in the whole world.

Finding love in Argentina is like finding Dulce de Leche in the supermarket: there are many varieties and they all taste sweet in the beginning but in the end you feel like you should have stuck with kale.

Not Apples?

Reactions: Joe
Not Apples?
Don't ask me to choose between kale and the new iPad Air!

promo_ipad_air.jpg

Back