Is Mayor Macri Improving The Lives Of Porteños?

Is Mayor Macri Improving The Lives Of Porteños?

• Yes

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 36.8%

• Total voters
This has everything to do with Cristina. Most bad/corrupted actions taken by Cristina have direct effect on CABA ! and then Macri has to deal with it. The millions of extra poor people, many imported from bordering countries and many others "imported" from devastated kirchnerista provinces go straight to CABA. A larger amount of these people go to BA Province, another kichnerista meca and as mentioned before, most of them also use and abuse CABA services. Macri and all of us CABA citizens have to maintain all of that !

Can you please describe those bad/illegal actions?
Nice comments about frontiers immigrant "who invade us". Goebbels made a famous video showing how a Russian that looks like retarded invade a German home and rape a woman very very blonde. I was looking for it in you tube but I don t have so much free time; I m too busy helping hordes of barbarians to invade us.
Nice place to make such xenophobic comments.

what ??? the country has excellentn reserves ???? they only thing our federal reserves have plenty of are "paga dios" checks !! Macri and the CABA is basically the only district in the whole country that has its numbers in order. It´s not in red numbers !! most other provinces/districts are pretty much ready to declare bunkrupcy...good example is kirchnerista probvincia de buenos aires that cannot afford to pay teachers or aguinaldos !!! or anything else for that matter !!

The country has a lot of debt, and they are paying it with federal reserves.
Buenos Aires is not a K state, if you read newspapers, then you will realize that the big issue is that Scioli doesn t want to update the land tax. She ask for it because if he does, he has money to pay everything. A clarification, the value of the land rise up to 400%.
Instead, Scioli wants to take a loan to pay the bills, ridiculous.

No district in the country has access to credit !!! another legacy of corrupted and inept cristina !! the only possible credit that macri can take is from the banco interamericano de desarrollo...and even this has to be signed off by the president of the country, again, crooked cristina !! so, what massive dept is he taking ?

I thought that the default was caused by Cavallo and his neo liberal policies...

Nice comments about frontiers immigrant "who invade us". Goebbels made a famous video showing how a Russian that looks like retarded invade a German home and rape a woman very very blonde. I was looking for it in you tube but I don t have so much free time; I m too busy helping hordes of barbarians to invade us.
Nice place to make such xenophobic comments.
Normally I enjoy your posts but what the hell is this comparison with Goebbels supposed to mean? You can't ignore Argentina's immigration problem. Recognizing this problem does not entail 'hating' immigrants or something. Be careful about using the word 'xenophobia.'

I think Macri is having a good effect on BA but its gonna be more than 'days' before those trains are running ;)
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/m1/1560031-la-linea-a-se-reabrira-dos-dias-antes-de-lo-previsto

Hey I thought it be delayed as well.

Yes. And no doubt he could do a lot more without fascist cristina trying to boicot each single project.

The Politicians can't change the mentality of the Argentine people. They love to litter, leave their dogs shit all over the place. Things won't improve in that aspect until they start to educate people into caring for there environment. Not difficult to carry a little bag for your dogs shit, you only need to walk a block or two until you find a bin, that includes trash thrown out of windows of moving cars or by pedestrians. Everybody loves to carry on and whinge about everything but never offer any solutions to the problems. A few hundred trees being removed and replanted for the sake of easing congestion on 9 de julio isn't the end of the world, you want to talk about other factors detrimental to the environment, wont be the replanting of trees, but the fact that 70% of the cars on the road aren't road worthy. I don't know about all you but I don't like coming home after being in the city for an hour smelling like I have been working in a coal mine.

Agree with this, but this is NOT an Argentina mentality, it is a Porteño mentality. I am from Mar del Plata and i ve never seen in my life people more dirty and uncaring than Porteños. You dont see in Mar del Plata people throwing papers on the floor when they go to their walk, you dont see poop dog, etc. I dont understand how people here can be SO dirty, its disgusting. I went as far as telling one lady in the street to PLEASE pick up her dogs poop, and she turned around all offended (?). Some people arent as dirty, but when they try to tell the dirty ones, they get an attitude. I say people whos not originally from here (around 50% people living here i would guess) are more educated in this cause they have their original towns mindset, so they are cleaner and respectufl, while Porteños are not only dirty, but have this horrible attitude about it. They dont care about their city and cant understand how someone else does.

Agree with this, but this is NOT an Argentina mentality, it is a Porteño mentality. I am from Mar del Plata and i ve never seen in my life people more dirty and uncaring than Porteños. You dont see in Mar del Plata people throwing papers on the floor when they go to their walk, you dont see poop dog, etc. I dont understand how people here can be SO dirty, its disgusting. I went as far as telling one lady in the street to PLEASE pick up her dogs poop, and she turned around all offended (?). Some people arent as dirty, but when they try to tell the dirty ones, they get an attitude. I say people whos not originally from here (around 50% people living here i would guess) are more educated in this cause they have their original towns mindset, so they are cleaner and respectufl, while Porteños are not only dirty, but have this horrible attitude about it. They dont care about their city and cant understand how someone else does.

I find things improving in this regard, though there's still a long way to go. I always carry a couple extra plastic bags in my day pack and, when someone's dog is dumping on the sidewalk, I hand them one while saying "Se te cayó algo." They're usually so stunned that they have no choice but to pick it up.

Please ad the option Maybe to the Poll.

Today one formation of China made new Line A left passengers stranded , that proves that Macri is inefficient.... :D Although he didn't buy the trains? its a conundrum.

Please ad the option Maybe to the Poll.

Today one formation of China made new Line A left passengers stranded , that proves that Macri is inefficient.... :D Although he didn't buy the trains? its a conundrum.

There should be a "let's wait and see" option.

Over time I've come to realize this isn't an Argentinean, regional or local phenomenon...it's human nature. Some people live in ignorance of others but can be awakened to their behaviour by advertising, friendly reminders etc...e. My mother smoked and never wore a seat belt but is a conscientious non smoking seat belt wearer these days. Others just live egotistical lives ignorant and uncaring of others even with neon signs showing them the error of their ways. Was skiing in Sierra Nevada at the weekend...a man, in his 40s picked up his skis and knocked about 6 pairs of others on the ground in the process....I asked him v nicely shall I help you pick them up and he, vacant stare, said No and walked away. I just live my life in the best way and try to alert others to their selfish ways re litter, parking, dog poo, skis etc but without becoming apopleptic about it...we cant change others, just ourselves, and those without shame or empathy will never be changed and it is they who are lessened as civilized human beings as a result.

Back