Is returning to the USA really desirable?

I live in the USA, and, I must admit, I have never bought anything at a Walmart. But people like that are all over the US, not confined to Walmarts.

My first Walmart experience was here in Argentina.

steveinbsas said:
I shop at walmart in Bahia Blanca at least once a month and I am very happy to be able to do so.

But I have never seen anything like this in Argentina:

http://socialcam.com/v/sHsJfvia?aut...tion_id=288381481237582&fb_source=aggregation

I agree with Steve, I used to occasionaly shop at Walmart in the northern suburbs of New York and it would amaze me the sheer size of the booties and tree-stump legs of the shoppers. Of course all of the 300 pound women were wearing sheer white leggings with red lace crotchless panties and the 400 pound men muscle man t-shirts with playboy tattoos all over themselves. Here people are much more self respecting even if they are overweight.

95c.jpg

A warning would have been greatly appreciated. too late now...

Actually I agree with Steve. In Argentina Walmart is a step-up in shopping from what you experience locally. At least the one I've been in the employees actually seem fairly well trained and they give decent service a rarity in Argentina. It's easy to make fun of the people as it's always been know as the low-end of retailing. My guess is that a lot of the people that say they would never go there actually do secretly if they can save a few bucks. Its like asking who goes to McDonald's, a lot of people will say they don't. I've gone to McDonald's in Argentina fairly frequently. If the choice is between a Big Mac and some bad food and probably more expensive eatery in Argentina I'll pick the Big Mac most of the time.

I had a Walmart moment in the US. My toddler tripped and grabbed onto my shorts, pulling them right down. Thank god there was only one other shopper in the vicinity, and I like to think they didn't notice, though I may have been caught on cctv...

BednBreakfast said:
I had a Walmart moment in the US. My toddler tripped and grabbed onto my shorts, pulling them right down. Thank god there was only one other shopper in the vicinity, and I like to think they didn't notice, though I may have been caught on cctv...

Con ropas interiories no hay problema...estas inocente...:).

Sin ropas interiores eres una perversiona...estas cupable...:eek:.

Hopefully, your toddler was too young to remember the incident...:rolleyes:.

Back