Is the Argentine Economy Going to Collapse?

I believe the Argentine people too quickly blame governments for all their problems and do not look inside themselves and see that they can make positive changes for the common good of the society.

If any of the consorcio meetings are any indication they will show that the failure of working together is a internal problem of Porteño and Argentine society.

pericles said:
I believe the Argentine people too quickly blame governments for all their problems and do not look inside themselves and see that they can make positive changes for the common good of the society.

If any of the consorcio meetings are any indication they will show that the failure of working together is a internal problem of Porteño and Argentine society.

Not all consorcio meetings are negative. Less than two weeks ago I attended my last consorcio meeting. It was delightful. I received an ovation when I offered to pay for half of the cost of painting the hall de entrada (which was in the same deplorable state as when I bought my apartment almost three years ago).

Little did they know that I agreed with the buyer of my apartment to pay 100% of the cost of the painting as a condition of the sale...in the event the consorcio voted no. Nonetheless, one of the other consorcio members actually spoke up, referred another painter, and got a presupuesto (estimate) for the work that was over 30% less than two other bids!

You are such a wonderful man, Steve-0. God must speak to you directly.

HDM said:
You are such a wonderful man, Steve-0. God must speak to you directly.

No, actually, I speak to HIM (it's called prayer).

If I am wonderful, I cannot take the credit.

Oh, you weren't being sarcastic, were you?

No, I was responding to your crowing about your "ovation" for offering to paint something WoW! You are so wonderful ... I am swooning in your presence.

HDM said:
No, I was responding to your crowing about your "ovation" for offering to paint something WoW! You are so wonderful ... I am swooning in your presence.

If you were clever you might have suggested that the consorcio was actually applauding the fact that I was leaving.

You missed your chance.

If you see the difference between the rich and the poor people you would think so

Back