It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gentle reminder (lest we forget) that Trump is repeating the same "voter fraud" claims he made back in 2016.

This article from 2016 could have been written yesterday - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37673797

Any of the below sound familiar? All 2016...

"Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is Mr Trump's campaign adviser, told CNN's State of the Union he'd have to be a "moron" to think that some elections, such as those in Philadelphia and Chicago, were going to be fair. "

"Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day."

_91947484_trumpab.jpg

_91954751_capture.jpg

So large scale and scandalous and obvious was the voter fraud in 2016, that Trump was elected to office. Perhaps to his surprise.

Anyone here familiar with the work of Scott Adams? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams
He's not a big fan of Joe Biden, so you probably won't like his dayly podcast if for some reason you think Biden is a man of high character. Here is a link to today's show
Episode 1183 Scott Adams: Let's Talk About the Massive Brainwashing Operation Going on Now

Anyone here familiar with the work of Scott Adams? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Adams
He's not a big fan of Joe Biden, so you probably won't like his dayly podcast if for some reason you think Biden is a man of high character. Here is a link to today's show
Episode 1183 Scott Adams: Let's Talk About the Massive Brainwashing Operation Going on Now

Scott's a good guy, and I don't think it's fair for MAGA people to claim him. You're also making a Straw Man by asserting that most Biden voters had a high opinion of his "character." My summary of the election is that it was simply a choice between constipation and diarrhea. Which would you rather have on a long flight?

Scott's a good guy, and I don't think it's fair for MAGA people to claim him. You're also making a Straw Man by asserting that most Biden voters had a high opinion of his "character." My summary of the election is that it was simply a choice between constipation and diarrhea. Which would you rather have on a long flight?
I think you are the one trying to create a Straw man by falsely saying that I asserted that most Biden voters have a high opinion of his character. Why don't you think MAGA people should claim Scott Adams? Is it because he's a Berkeley graduate that recognizes the Trump skill stack and doesn't fit the uneducated Trump voter narrative that the media has been pushing for the last four years?

if for some reason you think Biden is a man of high character.

Who beyond a couple deluded lackeys think any politician is of high character? People that intensely attach their identity to a politician or a sports team, usually have some sort of personality disorder.

99% of politicians are puppets, very few throughout history have actually had any moral courage.

What's the point of these videos? The courts are there to resolve legal disputes. If there was fraud, the Trump admin can present the evidence and the courts can decide on it. That's how the system works. All these opinion pieces are just people viewing events through their own biases.

Who beyond a couple deluded lackeys think any politician is of high character? People that intensely attach their identity to a politician or a sports team, usually have some sort of personality disorder.

99% of politicians are puppets, very few throughout history have actually had any moral courage.

What's the point of these videos? The courts are there to resolve legal disputes. If there was fraud, the Trump admin can present the evidence and the courts can decide on it. That's how the system works. All these opinion pieces are just people viewing events through their own biases.
Just offering what I consider an amusing and sometimes humorous source of non-mainstream politicial commentary for those that are interested in exploring both sides of the conversation.

I think you are the one trying to create a Straw man by falsely saying that I asserted that most Biden voters have a high opinion of his character. Why don't you think MAGA people should claim Scott Adams? Is it because he's a Berkeley graduate that recognizes the Trump skill stack and doesn't fit the uneducated Trump voter narrative that the media has been pushing for the last four years?

Reread your original post, you made that implication about Buden voters, and I just responed to it. Scott Adams has said some favorable things about Trump and criticized him as well. He's also said: “The moment you join a group [or party], you start to identify your identity with the group’s identity, and then you merge, and the group’s opinion starts to become your own,” he added. “Then you lose all credibility." From that statement, he's basically the opposite of the typical MAGA person.

The media didn't create the narrrative of Trump voters as uneducated, he described them that way himself. There is also data that shows non-college educated people make up the vast majority of his supporters.

Secretary of State Pompeo: "There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration."

Trump lost...and not by a small amount. All of the rest of this is theater orchestrated by Trump and his family. He is, as of this morning, 0 for 12 in his lawsuits. Yes, you can argue he is within his rights to file lawsuits. But he and his administration are doing long lasting damage to our notions and trust in elections. What a shame - because empty allegations of widespread fraud with no evidence do damage. He will continue to do damage as he leaves office. I am a Republican - voted for Reagan in my first election - but I have never demonized Democrats. I’m not a huge supporter of Biden - but I do believe he will be far better for our country than Trump. At this stage in my life, these things are far more meaningful for our children and grandchildren. Do we want them to aspire to be Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back