It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost sorry for Trump, desperately trying to deny that he was beaten. Such a pathetic excuse for a man.
That is the core problem.

Donald Drumpf calls lots of people losers (eg soldier killed in action while fighting for the US of A). Now he cannot face the fact that he is a loser himself. I almost feel sorry for Trump, the loser - almost.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of triggered liberals here. If Trump can't possibly win through the courts then y'all have nothing to worry about.

The Dodgers won the World Series with a Black manager and a Mexican pitcher. Nothing Trump and Giuliani can do about that, triggered Yankees fans that they are.

The Dodgers won the World Series with a Black manager and a Mexican pitcher. Nothing Trump and Giuliani can do about that, triggered Yankees fans that they are.
Trump will just have to be satisfied with criminal sentencing reform, enterprise zones in minority neighborhoods, and getting more of the black vote than any Republican in a long time. Quite a bit of the Hispanic vote too. That should counterbalance the liberal racist name calling.

Trump will just have to be satisfied with criminal sentencing reform, enterprise zones in minority neighborhoods, and getting more of the black vote than any Republican in a long time. Quite a bit of the Hispanic vote too. That should counterbalance the liberal racist name calling.

What does that have to do with baseball?

BTW, I've worked in urban planning policy. Trump's "enterprize zones" are just another scam for developers like him to build high end real estate using tax-payer money. These funds and tax credits used to be granted on the condition that the developments have some tangible benifit for the community, like jobs or affordable housing, but Trump largely removed these requirements.

Liberals are not worrying - they are gloating. Time to indulge in a bit of Schadenfreude.

Trumpsters can rationalize til the cows come home, but the non-alternative fact is that T. lost the election by almost five million votes. And Biden got more votes than any candidate in US's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back