It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "woke" crowd or whatever you call them, will be in a philosophical conundrum when they get a president who belongs to a "marginalized and underrepresented" community who then starts a war.

No they won't. They will simply do amazing mental gymnastics to justify it, as they did last time. They will also vilify any and all whistleblowers, like they did with Snowden, Chelsea Manning and Julian Assange.

QUESTION: What does wars, bombing civilians, foreign government overthrows, unwarranted wiretaps, arms exports to authoritarians regimes and government deficits all have in common?
ANSWER: They only matter when the other guy is in charge.

As long as the US "dear leader" is a woman or a person of color, gays can marry, and public bathrooms are gender neutral, the "woke" crowd won't care about how many sand nigger families or rescue medical services get blown up to kingdom come by drones in some far away land, or how many sand nigger children are starved to death by sanctions in the middle east, or about the US government illegally smuggling weapons to Mexican drug lords, or the US government blatantly overthrowing and murdering foreign leaders.

KeQPP5v.jpg

Last edited:
I've taken note of how Kamala more and more deflects criticism of her sketchy record by crying racism and sexism.

Any criticism of her will be deflected with because they can't handle a strong woman of color in power or something along those lines. Don't mansplain her.

Her record is very hard line on "law and order" - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/opinion/kamala-harris-criminal-justice.html
She is very friendly to corporate power - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harris-is-a-friend-not-foe-of-big-tech-2020-08-12
And very hawkish - https://jacobinmag.com/2019/09/fore...presidential-campaign-iran-north-korea-russia

She announced her pronouns, says she likes hip hop music, is pro trans bathrooms, and is a woman of color so all is forgiven I suppose.

US liberalism has devolved into woke virtue signaling while being captive to corporate power and the military industrial complex. Student debt, healthcare, criminal justice, endless wars, or anything to help the lives of common americans, forget about it.

Yep. Back to the same old "business as usual" just like before. And then, when the next Trump gets elected by gathering votes from working whites and even blacks and other minorities, a stunned and perplexed woke crowd will respond like this:

Google, schmoogle. Make a statement, you should damned well be prepared to provide certification. Otherwise, you don't know what you're talking about.
I've been following Trump and the Democrats treatment of him since he announced his candidacy in 2015. What I've seen is mass hysteria, commonly referred to as Trump Derangement Syndrome. Democrats were devastated that Mueller didn't pave the way to oust Trump, and the impeachment only further fueled their frustrations. So no surprise that they came out in droves to get rid of him. But there looked to be some irregularities in the voting in a handful of States and we'll just have to see how that works out in court. I already argue with liberals on another forum and I have no desire to chase my tail here with those who will accept nothing less than Trump is evil personified. I just hope if Biden ultimately wins that he won't hurt the economy but if soon replaced by Harris can't help but feel either we're doomed or Republicans will do very well in the midterms. Time will tell.

It will be interesting to see how Biden/Harris supporters behave after the alleviation from Trump's departure has faded. I think all out populism has entered US politics for good. The childish, ignorant narcissists have been emboldened. Trump has set the bar very low and the Democrats have facilitated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back