It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, he deserves as much a chance as Trump was given by Democrats.
Haven't you got it wrongfoot?

It was Obama who was alleged to have been born in Kenya, not Trump who ran the "Birther" show long after absolute proof of Obama's birth on Hawaii was presented.

BTW: I have heard that a lawyer claims that Donald Trump was born in Germany and that his real name is Drumpf.

"I heard it today that he doesn't meet the requirements and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right. I would have assumed the Republicans would have checked that out before he was chosen to run for president. But that's a very serious, they're saying that he doesn't qualify because he wasn't born in this country."

In that case D. Drumpf isn’t legally POTUS.

Except for the name and birthplace, the above after 'BTW' is a quote of one of Trump's squeals about US-born Kamala Harris.

This is pretty interesting.

“The joke is that the GOP is really assembling the multiracial working-class coalition that the left has always dreamed of,” says David Shor, a Democratic polling and data expert who developed the Obama 2012 campaign’s internal election-forecasting system.

Haven't you got it wrongfoot?

It was Obama who was alleged to have been born in Kenya, not Trump who ran the "Birther" show long after absolute proof of Obama's birth on Hawaii was presented.

BTW: I have heard that a lawyer claims that Donald Trump was born in Germany and that his real name is Drumpf.

"I heard it today that he doesn't meet the requirements and by the way the lawyer that wrote that piece is a very highly qualified, very talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right. I would have assumed the Republicans would have checked that out before he was chosen to run for president. But that's a very serious, they're saying that he doesn't qualify because he wasn't born in this country."

In that case D. Drumpf isn’t legally POTUS.

Except for the name and birthplace, the above after 'BTW' is a quote of one of Trump's squeals about US-born Kamala Harris.
Well certainly, you've got me there. Alleging Obama may have been born in Kenya is certainly the equivalent of Trump colluding with Russians to steal a presidential election. Might even be a 1000 times worse! By the way the process is still working its way through court. I can understand why you would want that to stop, but let's see how that works out.

Well certainly, you've got me there. Alleging Obama may have been born in Kenya is certainly the equivalent of Trump colluding with Russians to steal a presidential election. Might even be a 1000 times worse! By the way the process is still working its way through court. I can understand why you would want that to stop, but let's see how that works out.
funny thing though- not a single one of the national defense or intelligence agencies ever proclaimed that Obama was born in Kenya.
but the intelligence agencies of the USA (who are not, by the way, antifa- they are mostly conservative republicans) officially announced, in BOTH 2016 and 2020, that the Russians did indeed attempt to influence the elections.
NOBODY, except trump himself, ever used the word "colluded".
Collusion is not the issue, its Russian influence to attempt to sway the election. Collusion is another one of those "magazines, not clips" distraction arguments that right wingers bring up to change the subject, when they got no defensible positions- kinda like when all 17 US intelligence agencies say you are wrong.

There is, however, no doubt that Trump children, employees, and campaign staff DID meet with Russian agents and businessmen during the runup to 2016. Thats proven fact.

2016 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/
2020 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-to-interfere-in-2020-election-idUSKBN2763E3

By the way the process is still working its way through court. I can understand why you would want that to stop, but let's see how that works out.
Which process do I want to stop?

You got to help me out here, because I haven't got the faintest idea of what you are talking about.

What I would like to stop is the constant stream of lies spouting from German born Donald Drumpf (who himself admitted that his father, a Ku Klux Klan member, was born in Germany).

It seems that Mr. Drumpf's knowledge of geography places Germany somewhere in New York.

funny thing though- not a single one of the national defense or intelligence agencies ever proclaimed that Obama was born in Kenya.
but the intelligence agencies of the USA (who are not, by the way, antifa- they are mostly conservative republicans) officially announced, in BOTH 2016 and 2020, that the Russians did indeed attempt to influence the elections.
NOBODY, except trump himself, ever used the word "colluded".
Collusion is not the issue, its Russian influence to attempt to sway the election. Collusion is another one of those "magazines, not clips" distraction arguments that right wingers bring up to change the subject, when they got no defensible positions- kinda like when all 17 US intelligence agencies say you are wrong.

There is, however, no doubt that Trump children, employees, and campaign staff DID meet with Russian agents and businessmen during the runup to 2016. Thats proven fact.

2016 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/
2020 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-to-interfere-in-2020-election-idUSKBN2763E3
You couldn't be more wrong, sorry. The Director of National Intelligence last month released former CIA's director John Brennan's hand written notes from when he briefed both President Obama and Jim Comey about credible intelligence gathered that showed that the Clinton campaign had come up with the idea of associating Trump with the Russians to take the focus off Hillary's email server scandal. Brennan didn't dispute it, was angry that they had made his work political. All that national division, all that anger, the angst over Mueller's findings of no collusion, a word used often, all of that could have been avoided but the blame for it falls squarely on Hillary Clinton. The Dems lost in 2016 because they had a very flawed candidate, and her machinations behind the scenes just shows what a bullet we dodged not electing her president.

Which process do I want to stop?

You got to help me out here, because I haven't got the faintest idea of what you are talking about.

What I would like to stop is the constant stream of lies spouting from German born Donald Drumpf (who himself admitted that his father, a Ku Klux Klan member, was born in Germany).

It seems that Mr. Drumpf's knowledge of geography places Germany somewhere in New York.
Still trying to lay racism on Trump? Have you not seen all the awards he won for his assistance to the black community? The pictures of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton hanging out with him? His passing prison sentence reform, which affects blacks the most? His enterprise zones in minority neighborhoods? The lowest unemployment rates for minorities in history? There's a reason more minorities voted for Trump than any other Republican president in 60 years.

You republicans seem obsessed with the past.
Clinton lost. She is not running for anything.
Trump lost.
Most of america is ready to get on with trying to solve the two enormous problems we have right now- the pandemic, and the depression.
Our current "president" is spending all day whining, watching TV, and playing golf.

There is work to be done.
Lead, Follow, or get out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back