It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has just started. You're telling me Joe BIDEN is going to stop a revolution with 30-40 million followers? Lol. Trumpistas need a martyr or two, and that's coming. Then watch out.

Still, DJIA was up nicely today. And that is all that matters. Entertaining TV though.

Latin American expats and latinos in general watching Americans freak out about protests and the storming of the US Capitol building.

r9khnr63ds961.png

The woman shot inside the Capitol today has died. Shocking!
Who should be held accountable?...

I've said it before, the USA has become a Banana Republic, with some differences though. In 2001, Argentines were in the streets because they were hungry, unemployed, and broke. In the USA in 2021, fat hillbillies (or patriots) are in the streets because they're angry about tweets and Facebook posts.

What's really amusing is US Sec State Mike Pomposo having the nerve to lecture Venezuela, saying their recent elections were not legitimate.

I've said it before, the USA has become a Banana Republic, with some differences though. In 2001, Argentines were in the streets because they were hungry, unemployed, and broke. In the USA in 2021, fat hillbillies (or patriots) are in the streets because they're angry about tweets and Facebook posts.
Them there hillbillies are buyin' lotsa guns and ammo. And that's making shareholders of Smith & Wesson and Sturm, Ruger like me real happy. Not too late to buy the stocks! Cryptocurrency stocks too. The USD is going down!

What's really amusing is US Sec State Mike Pomposo having the nerve to lecture Venezuela, saying their recent elections were not legitimate.

When you harass and arrest opposition leaders it doesn't lead to legitimate elections, but the US doesn't care about that. It's because they aren't an ally. I don't hear them complaining about the lack of elections in Kuwait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back