It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Qanon, my best guess is it was started by some nerd desperate for clicks and then when it gained traction to everyone's surprise, the CIA met the sweat pants guy in the comic book store and told him you work for us now - then it became a full-fledged disinformation campaign.

Qanon is pushing these meetups at state capitals which is a prefect opportunity for a false flag. Put a trained sniper with an automatic weapon up on rooftop and mow down a few dozen people and now China Joe can send in the goons to confiscate weapons. Find some Qanon loser to be the patsy.

If you have friends and relatives in the USA advise them in no uncertain terms to AVOID all public gatherings in the coming weeks.

ROFL...QAnon nerd, look in mirror and own it. Jesus you can't make this stuff up, errr correction!, QAnon nerds can and do make it up, like Baseless Conspiracies in America Ltd.
"Deny, Distract, Deceive" For lack of 'channels' they are now coming to BA Expats. This is not Parler, not Fox, we live and communicate here and avoid you. Go away. You're not welcome.

Last edited:
ROFL...QAnon nerd, look in mirror and own it. Jesus you can't make this stuff up, errr correction!, QAnon nerds can and do make it up, like Baseless Conspiracies in America Ltd.
"Deny, Distract, Deceive" For lack of 'channels' they are now coming to BA Expats. This is not Parler, not Fox, we live and communicate here and avoid you. Go away. You're not welcome.

If you don't mind, I'd like to decide for myself what I read.

"we live and communicate here and avoid you. Go away. "

In other words, "I don't want to hear opinions I disagree with. That's what I call 'communication'".

Authoritarians simply can't compete in a Free Market of ideas.

"we live and communicate here and avoid you. Go away. "
In other words, "I don't want to hear opinions I disagree with. That's what I call 'communication'".
Authoritarians simply can't compete in a Free Market of ideas.
Slander, Lies, Faulty Reasoning, Deceptions have nothing to do with a noble 'Free Market of Ideas". They are just Slander, Lies, Faulty Reasoning, Deceptions. Deny, Distract, Deceive are the QAnon, MAGA, Republican, Fascist tenets.

Speaking of Qanon, my best guess is it was started by some nerd desperate for clicks and then when it gained traction to everyone's surprise, the CIA met the sweat pants guy in the comic book store and told him you work for us now - then it became a full-fledged disinformation campaign.

Qanon is pushing these meetups at state capitals which is a prefect opportunity for a false flag. Put a trained sniper with an automatic weapon up on rooftop and mow down a few dozen people and now China Joe can send in the goons to confiscate weapons. Find some Qanon loser to be the patsy.

If you have friends and relatives in the USA advise them in no uncertain terms to AVOID all public gatherings in the coming weeks.

Jim Watkins is most likely "Q". Must be a talented and creative guy - has half of the boomers believing this wacky crap. He is the L. Ron Hubbard of politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back