it,s quiet tonight

Howard, I thought you said the weather was going to be better today!?

Watching baseball as it rains outside.....

H, we head home next Tuesday, back here on May 22nd, in time for the bi-centenary celebrations. Mainly in Ireland, with a week in Barcelona in the middle.

HowardinBA said:
Yes Mini,the forecast was wrong,,Can,t play tennis until tomorrow!!!!

I saw a forecast yesterday for 40% chance of rain today, so booked the indoor courts at Costa Rica club for this morning.

HUGE bonus surprise: Juan del Potro & his entourage showed up to play on the court right next to us! (no dividers!) He's massive.

We almost created an international incident when my buddy's racket slipped out of his hand (due to my blistering serve :) ) and it landed about 3 meters from the bench where Juan was sitting.

bigmike said:
We almost created an international incident when my buddy's racket slipped out of his hand (due to my blistering serve :) ) and it landed about 3 meters from the bench where Juan was sitting.

Ha! Quality!

HowardinBA said:
Yes Mini,the forecast was wrong,,Can,t play tennis until tomorrow!!!!

Bastardi! Tutti quanti! GRrr..
Tomorrow will probably be a gorgeous day because I can stay home all day. Today I had to go out.

big tennis match tomorrow morning

Howardinba versus Interior designer...In San Fernando at 11am,,,limited availability on tickets so hurry,lol...just pray for a rain free day......cheers

Back